Pulv!

World Football League- renewed and extended (Seoul Tigers 41/46)

Shanghai Red Stars

The team representing China was at first given the traditional red and gold colors but to reflect the modernity and the power of the modern chinese nation the color scheme was switched to a two tone red and white. 

24472450897_8102bf57f6_o.png

25467745348_af5a811a8e_o.png

24472461847_7768f02f52_o.png

Sorry for the late post, but... I love these. The two-tone red is very unique and I do think it is better than a red/gold color scheme. Nice work. 

I'd put the shades of the two reds just a bit further apart. I'd also better integrate the wordmark with the logo. Otherwise, it's very well done.

4 hours ago, Whittier S said:

I'd put the shades of the two reds just a bit further apart. I'd also better integrate the wordmark with the logo. Otherwise, it's very well done.

I tried to have a darker dark red but it looked too maroon and to have the lighter red washed down brings in a sort of pink. I'll try some more mixing and matching.

Seoul Tigers

Tigers are very inmportant in korean culture so it looked like a good fit for a team from this vibrant and innovative asiatic country. Tigers were present in medioeval times in the peninsula and were seen ase guardians in the west. The away kit plays on the idea of the white tiger, an animal even more special than normal tigers, as it is supposed sacred in korean folklore.

39785460961_6915663849_o.png

39785462071_bbcf62686d_o.png

39785466401_4a4806ca3c_o.png

The tiger stripes on the upper jersey are incredible, very good idea. The logo is also stellar.