Sign in to follow this  
JQK

Cleveland Browns Concept

Recommended Posts

JQK    592

 

ClevelandBrowns-White.pngClevelandBrowns-Brown.pngClevelandBrowns-Orange.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahowe6464    227

This is amazing. Probably one of the best Browns concepts I've seen with a "mascot" I'd never thought of using.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JQK    592
12 minutes ago, brycew8 said:

Hmm, I'm not so sure. It kinda reminds me of this too much...

 

That's a reach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bucknut42    103

This looks really really good. I only have two nitpicks with the logo, the double brown border isn't necessary. Having two shades of the same color doesn't work, and without the skinny brown outline it would be great. The other thing is the eyes. I can't quite place it, but it may be the bottom line of the eye that makes it feel off. I think that's just a personal preference, but still.

 

I love the idea behind this, and yeah, you win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JQK    592

There isn't a second brown outline...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brycew8    34
5 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

This looks really really good. I only have two nitpicks with the logo, the double brown border isn't necessary. Having two shades of the same color doesn't work, and without the skinny brown outline it would be great. The other thing is the eyes. I can't quite place it, but it may be the bottom line of the eye that makes it feel off. I think that's just a personal preference, but still.

I think that's what threw me off too - if that line under the eye was altered maybe his eye wouldn't look so puffy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bucknut42    103
Just now, brycew8 said:

I think that's what threw me off too - if that line under the eye was altered maybe his eye wouldn't look so puffy?

Yes! That's what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JQK    592

As for the eye...

brown-paul_630.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bucknut42    103

I could just be seeing things, but it looks like a light brown outline between the white and the rest of the logo. Maybe not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JQK    592
1 minute ago, bucknut42 said:

I could just be seeing things, but it looks like a light brown outline between the white and the rest of the logo. Maybe not.

Yikes. There is. I'll fix that asap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JQK    592

Fixed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the logo but there's just one snag. The Brown family are the current owners of the Cincinnati Bengals. I don't think they'd take kindly to Paul Brown's likeness being a logo for the franchise that fired him which just so happens to play in the same state and division.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JQK    592
8 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Love the logo but there's just one snag. The Brown family are the current owners of the Cincinnati Bengals. I don't think they'd take kindly to Paul Brown's likeness being a logo for the franchise that fired him which just so happens to play in the same state and division.  


That's why it's a concept...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CLEstones    248
16 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

This is amazing. Probably one of the best Browns concepts I've seen with a "mascot" I'd never thought of using.

 

"Probably"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Impaler    3

The coolest thing I've seen for the Browns, hands down.  Would you be thinking of this as a helmet logo too?  I'd like to see uni's and whatnot for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this