WNBA Court Database

brathwaiteboy25

I like this, but the lack of visual unity is bugging me a little. Looks like you're photoshopping over other courts (mainly Kodrinsky ones), as is clearly visible in Sacramento and Orlando ones.

My honest suggestion is: Pick up the WNBA court regulations and draw a court template, or at least the floor marks. After that, you should work with the detailing for each court separately.

7 hours ago, JohnnyRfl said:

I like this, but the lack of visual unity is bugging me a little. Looks like you're photoshopping over other courts (mainly Kodrinsky ones), as is clearly visible in Sacramento and Orlando ones.

My honest suggestion is: Pick up the WNBA court regulations and draw a court template, or at least the floor marks. After that, you should work with the detailing for each court separately.

well i have to deleted the courts

It's become clear that OP is taking courts made by someone else and erasing NBA logos to put in WNBA logos. Since there is no credit given to the original artist or acknowledgement of them giving their permission for their work to be used in such a way, this thread is being locked.

Archived