Bored at 2:30am

JQK

This is impressive, something I wouldn't mind the NFL using. But something irks me about the word "BOWL". Whether its the small, thin text then such a big white outline, i dunno. I would mess around with it and maybe move it in the red with the SUPER.

Howard1.jpg

I love it, great representation for the great city of Glendale, but if you're using the state flag as your source i'd use some copper in there as well, make it look 10 times better

Copper would be sweet, as was mentioned.

If you wanted to try adding the flag motif - the alternating rays of color extending from the circle (like the star on the flag), that might also work.

I also am unsure about the way the "SUPER" and "BOWL" work - the outline around "BOWL" is so thick and white, it contrasts too much with the unoutlined white "SUPER" on a red background. And the spacing between the words is a little large considering how thin the letters are. Don't know how you can reconcile all this, but I love the idea.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like it a lot. Perfect for AZ. Only problem is that the Phoenix Super Bowl isn't 2007, it's 2008.

Next time you're up at 2:30am, give the two Miami Bowls a shot...2007 and 2010.

Oh, and as much as I like it, I see how there's a bit of awkward white space. Maybe move BOWL next to SUPER, all on top of the X within the red? That could work maybe.

Archived