KTLA 5 - Television Los Angeles (bet you never knew that !)

jtthasportfreak

KTLA unveiled their new studio last night while bringing back their '5' logo which was used through the 80s and into the early 90s. However I'm unable to locate the new modernized '5', maybe the CCSLC can be of assistance ? Thanx as always in advance

KTLA.jpg

When I saw KTLA new logo last week on a billboard I was speechless. This is the best KTLA logo and it reminded me of Popeye, 3 stooges, Kings Hockey, and Angels Baseball and besides RETRO S BACK.

Now if KTLA could get the Angels back were in business.

BTW-

KTLA logo from the 60s look funky.

• 3 weeks later...

That was the logo they used when I still lived in the LA area. I haven't been back there much since, so I had no idea they even changed it in the first place. So I guess you could say as far as I'm concerned they never changed it.

Not changing until the Dallas Stars give all their pre-Dallas history, logos, colors, unis, name, etc. to the Minnesota Wild.

That was the logo they used when I still lived in the LA area. I haven't been back there much since, so I had no idea they even changed it in the first place. So I guess you could say as far as I'm concerned they never changed it.

Wow tdk that cool. When you left was the Angels & Dodgers still on KTLA?

I honestly can't remember quite that much. I was only 10 1/2 at the time. Just that I hated having to move.

Not changing until the Dallas Stars give all their pre-Dallas history, logos, colors, unis, name, etc. to the Minnesota Wild.

I honestly can't remember quite that much. I was only 10 1/2 at the time. Just that I hated having to move.

I know what you mean tdk I moved to San Diego but luckily I could still see KTLA.

BTW-

Someone need to tell Wikipedia that KTLA changed thier logo.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean tdk I moved to San Diego but luckily I could still see KTLA.

BTW-

Here's the new (old) KTLA logo, courtesy of Wikipedia...

Ktla2009.png

WPIX in New York (KTLA's sister station) did the same thing last year, going back to a modified throwback from the 80s. I wonder if WGN would eventually do the same, going back to an old logo from the past.

BTW-

Here's the new (old) KTLA logo, courtesy of Wikipedia...

Ktla2009.png

WPIX in New York (KTLA's sister station) did the same thing last year, going back to a modified throwback from the 80s. I wonder if WGN would eventually do the same, going back to an old logo from the past.

They should just because youre from a network dosent mean that you should looked the same.

Archived