NFL logos for the site.

Coast2CoastAM2006

Is the asymmetrical Eagles wordmark still part of their official package? I thought it was done away with after the redesign of '03.

You are correct; it is not. That one was used from 1996 through 2002.

We had a thread about that one a couple of months ago, didn't we?

I have decided that I'll start individual threads per NFL team - to continue my "RGB-Optimization" thing. This way, I'm not taking over this whole thread...leave this thread to display some of the more obscure graphics missing from Chris's site.

I'm going to go through the current graphics packages for each team and label each logo accordingly. And as always, Chris can use (or not use) anything I post for the main site.

To date, this is (sadly) the best image of the Providence Steam Roller logo I can find.

Picture1-3.png

i wonder if anyone has found any portsmouth spartans logos. my search has yeilded nothing. the only thing i came up with was a crappy logo someone did that looked like a player silhoutte in the state of ohio in detroit lions colors. it looked like a packers wisconson logo knockoff and a bad one at that.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• 3 months later...

To date, this is (sadly) the best image of the Providence Steam Roller logo I can find.

Picture1-3.png

i wonder if anyone has found any portsmouth spartans logos. my search has yeilded nothing. the only thing i came up with was a crappy logo someone did that looked like a player silhoutte in the state of ohio in detroit lions colors. it looked like a packers wisconson logo knockoff and a bad one at that.

I don't believe that Steam Roller logo is authentic. At least, not for the NFL club.

Teams of the early NFL didn't necessarily have logos. It was a very different world.

Archived