NFL Tweaks

OfficialBailey7

I've decided to take a break from my other concept an play a round with a few NFL Logos. I'm starting of with two, as you see below, the Texans and Broncos. C&C of course is welcome. More should be coming soon! Answer the poll please! I like to know what everyone thinks.

Houston Texans

Texanstweek.png

Basically, I decided there are to many red and blue teams in the NFL (Giants, Patriots, Bills, Titans) and decided a "Western" theme could work. I went with Maroon and brown, then replaced the white outline and star with gold. Not a huge change to the logo, but in my opinion it was already one of the best logos in the NFL, (along with the Broncos) so I really didn't want a huge change.

Denver Broncos

Broncostweek-2.png

Again, not a huge change I just tried to make the classic "D" logo work with the current logo and It turned out pretty good. I also had to change the orange hair to white so the "D" wouldn't look deformed.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Love the Denver one. I feel like the D could use a blue outline, but that's the only major change. Also, zoom in and clean up the white pixels between teh horse's head and the D.

Not really feeling the Texans one though. To me it just looks like a really dirty version of the original.

It doesn't work to change up the colours of the Texans' logo since the logo is intended to mimic the Texas state flag.

Digging the Broncos logo. Now, if only they'd ditch the parentheses from their jerseys....

rATMcmK.png

People keep trying to do this with the Denver logo and 99% of the time fail. It looks thrown together rather than designed together. There have been 1 or 2 concepts that have attempted and done a good job but I am not going to go digging at the moment. The Texans isn't as bad as the Broncos but that color scheme just doesn't work, and has been stated, is red white and blue for a reason, the TX state flag.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I really like the Broncos and I disagree with what @The impaler said, but the Texans and 49ers just look like dirtier versions of the logos they have now. The 49ers color scheme of gold and red is one of the most iconic in the league, so it shouldnt be changed. With the Texans, I liked the idea, but it just doesnt look good in real life

I really like the Broncos and I disagree with what @The impaler said, but the Texans and 49ers just look like dirtier versions of the logos they have now. The 49ers color scheme of gold and red is one of the most iconic in the league, so it shouldnt be changed. With the Texans, I liked the idea, but it just doesnt look good in real life

I have gold here. I actually went back to an older logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted any of these in a while, but three isn't enough to quit so here is three more...

Miami Dolphins

DolphinsTweek.png

Instead of a ring of fire its a sun(Sunshine State), and I removed the helmet for a bit of modernizing.

Kansas City Cheifs

Cheifs.png

I removed black from this logo and added yellow. This logo had to much white before.

Tampa Bay Buccanears

Bucs.png

This logo didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but I decided I coud always use some feedback. When I looked over this logo I thought, jolly rodgers are black right? So I treid it and ended up here.

C&C appreiciated! Also, I added a pole so, vote away!

Clevelend Browns

browns-1.png

I know this is just a script... but its the Browns. I didn't want to copy anything from the Cleveland Browns Project, and theres not much to do. Yes, I know this isn't the stripe combo on there helmet, but I didn't want a big white space in the middle. All I wanted to do was keep the triple stripe in tact.

P.S. I need some C&C if I'm going to improve, so reply!

Browns, Chiefs, and Bucs I think all look great. I have to think a bit on the Dolphins, though, for the longest time, I thought the Dolphin was jumping through a hoop like at an aquatic show, not jumping in front of a sun, so in that respect this is an improvement.

rATMcmK.png

Browns, Chiefs, and Bucs I think all look great. I have to think a bit on the Dolphins, though, for the longest time, I thought the Dolphin was jumping through a hoop like at an aquatic show, not jumping in front of a sun, so in that respect this is an improvement.

It was a dolphin jumping through a hoop. I think it works better for florida if it is in front a sun.

Indianapolis Colts

Colts.png

Another tweak (I'm whipping 'em out like crazy today), this time I had an idea for the Colts. since the Peyton Era has ended this could be a good logo change for them. Yes, it looks like a greek letter, but something about looks really good to me. I've seen many concepts with the horseshoe turned to a "C", but I haven't seen anything like this. Tell me what you think!

Clevelend Browns

browns-1.png

I know this is just a script... but its the Browns. I didn't want to copy anything from the Cleveland Browns Project, and theres not much to do. Yes, I know this isn't the stripe combo on there helmet, but I didn't want a big white space in the middle. All I wanted to do was keep the triple stripe in tact.

I like this, but can I see this as orange-brown-orange also?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Clevelend Browns

browns-1.png

I like this, but can I see this as orange-brown-orange also?

Yes I will do a couple other stripe combos as well.

i think the reason we never see the horse-shoe turned on it's side is superstition... maybe it's just cause i grew up in texas, with a grandfather that worked on a ranch, but it was pretty engrained in me as a youth that a sideways horse shoe is bad luck, because it lets the luck "pour out." you're only supposed to hang them in the colts orientation. never sideways or upside down.

i think the reason we never see the horse-shoe turned on it's side is superstition... maybe it's just cause i grew up in texas, with a grandfather that worked on a ranch, but it was pretty engrained in me as a youth that a sideways horse shoe is bad luck, because it lets the luck "pour out." you're only supposed to hang them in the colts orientation. never sideways or upside down.

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. Sometimes even New Yorkers like me need some Texas reasoning. ;)

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived