Cardinal's Hawaii Warriors

St Louis Cardinals

Hey guys, I decided to jump on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors concept bandwagon and created this football set. I made the home and away have different designs because, well i actually kind of like the look, and that it's so stupid of an idea under armour will probably do it sooner or later. Anyway onto the concepts. If you guys want to see any combo just say it in a comment. I'll probably make a black jersey later.

HOME

ScreenShot2013-05-18at20019PM_zpsd95263e2.png

ROAD

ScreenShot2013-05-18at20044PM_zpsd71e7890.png

THROWBACK

ScreenShot2013-05-18at20103PM_zpsad9c7389.png

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I love the diamonds in the number and on the helmet-stripe, and I love the throwback. I like how you brought back the rainbow colors, but didn't use them overwhelmingly, the way you incorporated them into it is very, very classy. This is great, and I wouldn't change a thing. Great Work.

spacer.png

Shouldn't the triangles point up on the back of the helmet stripe?

Aside from that, I like the away uniform best, I think you should replace the Home Uniform's triangle stripes with the rainbow stripes. I also think the triangles should just be sublimated on everything except the numbers/logo for consistency sake. Speaking of which the Helmet logo should be white if the helmet is gonna be green, it would match the numbers better.

Overall, this is probably my favorite Hawaii concept I've seen so far.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

After seeing a couple different takes on the 1959 uniforms, I'd rather see the Rainbow Warriors just go with those... with these helmets (along with facemasks, of course).

HIXXUH4747.JPG

So the changes I will make is add a rainbow to the front of the now plain white throwback helmet

sublimit the pattern on the numbers

add sleeve numbers to the road

I would change the road and home to match, but the rainbow coloring really looks terrible on the home. It also looks out of place.

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

After seeing a couple different takes on the 1959 uniforms, I'd rather see the Rainbow Warriors just go with those... with these helmets (along with facemasks, of course).

HIXXUH4747.JPG

dickhouse-78981466.jpg

...i couldn't help it.

But yea, concept is nice. But I'd like to think they go an entirely different direction altogether, from what they have now. Logos, everything.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I am a hawaii fan and just letting you guys know that our colors are mainly green and white. not green, yellow, blue, orange, and red. our athletic director has said that the H will stay the same and our main colors are green and white. keep in mind that we do have a retro night during one of our home games. nice throwback tho!!

I am a hawaii fan and just letting you guys know that our colors are mainly green and white. not green, yellow, blue, orange, and red. our athletic director has said that the H will stay the same and our main colors are green and white. keep in mind that we do have a retro night during one of our home games. nice throwback tho!!

aren't these uniforms mainly green and white? Also, I won't be able to update anything until after Wednesday cause of Finals.

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived