PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't replied to this in a while and I'm very impressed. Both El Salvador and Mexico City look great, and I am in love with the Buenos Aires set. The font you uses there seems familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Also, good clean looks for Winnipeg and Whitehorse, although I do agree with PSUcelticsWON95 in that the ear should be more rounded. Look at some bear logos that schools use like Cal, Northern Colorado, Central Arkansas, etc. Really like that font for the Growlers, though! What is it?

Thanks! and ill retouch those ears. As for the fonts the Tortugas use a modified "Aldo the Apache" its similar to what is used by the charlotte hornets. The Growlers use a font made to resemble whats used by the Georgia Bulldogs new stuff. Cant remember off the top of my head the exact name but googling what I did give ya should get ya there.

Looks much better! And I'm diggin' the profile pic, too!

dang it I wanted to say it first!!! btw Yukon is a small but noticeable change. top 20 for me. ( I would say top ten but the other ones are just so good!)

tinysig.jpg

I almost feel that the sublimated stripes going the opposite way on Winnipeg hurt the design too much, straying away from the lovely simplicity of this team. Maybe scrap them on the home and road, they look best on green anyways.

Love both of these. Winnipeg might actually have the edge for me on the two of them...

Oooh! Colours look good, primary is one of the best in Canada. The O in the monogram might be a bit weird for my liking. Maybe, for consistency's sake, make the H in the secondary the same height as it is in the primary, then just wrap the "O" around it? Would that look too much like an 8? To me the intertwining just doesn't work, I'm kinda looking at this like a proud, "strong" brand, with the letters being nice and sharp, almost made of metal, which doesn't work. I dunno, I'd keep playing around with that personally. The swords are really nice from what I can see, so incorporate that somewhere if you have to?

Oooh! Colours look good, primary is one of the best in Canada. The O in the monogram might be a bit weird for my liking. Maybe, for consistency's sake, make the H in the secondary the same height as it is in the primary, then just wrap the "O" around it? Would that look too much like an 8? To me the intertwining just doesn't work, I'm kinda looking at this like a proud, "strong" brand, with the letters being nice and sharp, almost made of metal, which doesn't work. I dunno, I'd keep playing around with that personally. The swords are really nice from what I can see, so incorporate that somewhere if you have to?

Yea the secondary didn't turn out near how I envisioned but I couldn't come up with a different idea. But some of the things you said have gave me a bit of an idea. Let me get back to you that here in a bit!

Archived