Nuggets Alternate Uniform

jake22

I posted something like 4 concepts in one day two weeks ago when i joined. I was told to post less and pay attention to details more. So i took that advice and worked on this concept for over a week. I tried to smooth it out as much as i could but i am using paint.

This is what i think the Nuggets alternate uniform should look like. This follows the same form as the home/away. I always thought they would end up wearing something like this but then they came out with that very original dark blue one.

So here it is.

nuggetsalt.png

C&C

3072.gif

yellowjpg.jpg

No thanks.

My point exactly. There's already too many yellow uniforms in the NBA (and even more navy uniforms). Another addition wouldn't be too welcome, IMO.

I think this would suit the Nuggets more than the current, but I also think the Nuggets navy alt is a little absurd, especially with the retro wordmark. If the current alt had a wordmark like the home and away, it'd look much better. Nice job though. And FYI: download a program called irfanview. (irfanview.com) It'll help you sharpen images created in paint, trust me, I know, i utilized it to the best of my ability before I had Illustrator and used Paint.

Looks good. There may be a lot of other teams with gold uniforms, but I think one more can be added for the team that is actually named after gold.

I agree completely. If any teams SHOULDN'T have a yellow jersey, it should be a team like the Sonics with their "forced" yellow third. Nuggets = Gold Nuggets.... hello people!!!

Here's the thing about these... the yellow and light blue hurts my eyes. I will always resent the Nuggets for going to that color scheme, but I can understand why (Denver's cold ---> light blue?), but if they have a yellow alt then I think the accent color has to be navy, just to contrast.

IMO that's why the I like the Pacers yellows (Why did no one mention that one before?)

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

Archived