Complete College Football Redesign (Sun Belt Pt. 2 11/20)

mbannon92

Thank you thank you thank you for fixing South Alabama. I despise that they have JAGS on the helmets now. The Jag head looked so wonderful their first year.

Everyone else looks just about how I would imagine them.

For Troy, I always liked the shield logo. Maybe because my high school stole it from them and wore it for a while, but I still thought it looked good on a lid. The shoulder yokes are a bit odd for me, but I like the idea. I really like the implementation of the sword into the uniforms.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, I give you props for finishing FBS in only 11 pages. Most of these types of threads swell to like 30+ pages and the OP only gets through the SEC, Big Ten and ACC Coastal.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

mbannon - I was wondering something. Now that you finished this series with the concepts of all current FBS schools, have you thought of trying to make concept jersey designs on non-football schools who are in FBS conferences (i.e. UALR or UTA)?

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone! I started on the concepts over a year ago, so it's been a LONG time in the making. And as I said, it was a fun series to do, and definitely a challenge to not only get through 128 teams, but make them all unique.

And having been working on this for over a year, I WILL NOT be doing any more CFB concepts...I need a break!

Regarding the templates, I'm thinking about releasing them. I'll make sure that everyone knows if and when I do.

And lastly, feel free to keep commenting on any of the teams! I'm definitely willing to go back and make tweaks.

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone! I started on the concepts over a year ago, so it's been a LONG time in the making. And as I said, it was a fun series to do, and definitely a challenge to not only get through 128 teams, but make them all unique.

And having been working on this for over a year, I WILL NOT be doing any more CFB concepts...I need a break!

Regarding the templates, I'm thinking about releasing them. I'll make sure that everyone knows if and when I do.

And lastly, feel free to keep commenting on any of the teams! I'm definitely willing to go back and make tweaks.

mbannon, Well-deserved and well-earned with your full concept jersey project collection. You surely have put a great feat on redesigning 128 teams (excluding UNC Charlotte yet) based on your vision. But for now, enjoy your break after a longtime hard-working effort on your part for putting this series into a reality. When you have a chance to return back for the tweaks, hope you'll make them with a blast!

For instance, I'm about to suggest you on the FSU concept. The original one you did looks amazing (with the white jersey having garnet numbers with gold trim, which was later fixed by the FSU equipment staff). But I was hoping for the black 'Unconquered' jersey that it should have the following small fixes:

* Same sleeve color design as on the white and garnet jerseys

* Garnet numbers with gold trim (same goes for its wordmark letters to match up)

And if possible, for the garnet and white jerseys, hope you could try add a black drop shadow trim on the numbers within the white and garnet jerseys; but a gold drop shadow trim on the garnet numbers with white trim within the black jersey.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived