Penguins NHL Alternate Jersey

MigratingToast

Hey all I made a jersey for the Pens to wear as an alternate. These are inspired by the Pittsburgh Steelers jerseys of the 1970's

Feedback and CC always welcome.

EDIT: This template comes from the incredible MrWonka So shout out to him and his awesome work!

XxPmKWF.jpg

XjCROvs.jpg

My name is Rod and I like to party.

I would ditch the robo-penguin in the city crest. It would already be hard as hell to embroider that into a patch. I like the idea though, and solid execution.

Yeah it isn't the most practical patch design but I love the crest and I have a soft spot in my heart for the Robo Penguin so I tried to work them in there some how.

Also It does not show in this mock up but the Original crest has three eagles in it, I simply replaced those with robo penguin. a bit cheesy but i like it.

Original Coat of Arms

XAshAZN.gif

My name is Rod and I like to party.

Can't tell if the yoke is supposed to be angular (Like the White Robo-Pen Jersey) or round. If it's the former, I see no worry about it being too similar to the Bruins. I think it looks great, even with the city crest. At least theres a historical precedent for Blue unlike the Flames with their lazy Alberta Flag. Nice job!

Archived