Philadelphia Soul 10th Anniversary Logo

BigEd76

I searched for a general Arena League topic....nothing.

I searched for a general team anniversary topic....nothing.

Sorry if this belongs in an existing topic, but the Philadelphia Soul unveiled their 10th anniversary logo today:

BzclR3gIIAM3OFn.jpg

Yeah, the AFL ball has a stripe that wraps around like that. This perspective is the underside of the ball.

I remember when they came out with that new look ball, and every pass thrown looked wobbly because of it.

Hard to believe the Soul have been around for 10 years. Quite the milestone for Arena ball. Used to be only the Predators and Storm were the long tenured teams, maybe the Sabercats, Rampage, and Gladiators. Does Bon Jovi still own them? Or did he get out?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Yeah, the AFL ball has a stripe that wraps around like that. This perspective is the underside of the ball.

I remember when they came out with that new look ball, and every pass thrown looked wobbly because of it.

Hard to believe the Soul have been around for 10 years. Quite the milestone for Arena ball. Used to be only the Predators and Storm were the long tenured teams, maybe the Sabercats, Rampage, and Gladiators. Does Bon Jovi still own them? Or did he get out?

He does not.

Archived