Official Super Bowl 49 AND 50 logos

UncleJunior

Sorry if this may be in another thread. I guess there is no real shock the Super Bowl has the U. of Phoenix stadium backdrop with added cacti, rocks.
Always curious to what Super Bowl L (50) would look like. Apparently debuted in June..I didn't know.

it's not bad, but maybe it could have been better? Adding "50" was the right move, golden anniversary. MAYBE spell out "SUPER BOWL" in cold, lighter yellow.

MZ4jKkq.jpg

m39TGnA.png

zj7K5V1.png

º º º º

gYFfCIp.pngPtJSay1.png

We can only hope that SB50 is the end of this system of design. If the NFL wants consistent branding they need to follow the style of the the Final Four with same font for the words/text but with an individual touches of color and design icons.

1tz9h4bscpe3rritmg4g.gif

tl7r3g9btfr8z0js2zyj70wow.png

e44cueehylj0oxg8rbwetasz2.gif

5932__mens_final_four-primary-2015.png

It was mentioned when when it debuted, but the weird-looking 5 in the SB50 logo really ruins it. The bottom would look so much better if it lined up vertically with the top.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yes, they are quite generic, as were the last ones. I think they did a poor job at designing the logo for Super Bowl L, which I think should be a special look since it's the 50th Super Bowl anniversary. They clearly didn't bother putting much effort into it, did they? Unfortunately, they will be going back to making the generic ones after it.

They clearly didn't bother putting much effort into it, did they?

Of course they did. You just don't like the results.

I understand that's the standard meme, but it's so silly it drives me crazy whenever I see it.

About half of the logo is practically copy and paste. You can't tell me that they worked really hard on it (except for maybe the regional logo).

Sure I can. If you've ever worked with designers (or their clients), you know how complicated the process can be even when the results are simple.

That's an easy and ironically lazy criticism.

I suppose it is...

Archived