Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Logos

Goallinedesign

Hey everyone-

Just a fun little concept... This originated at a concept for the winter classic uniforms but as of now, I am just playing with logos. I am thinking about adding feathers to the alternate/shoulder to keep with the identity and look less generic. What do you think? Again, these are the very early conceptual stages but I want to get feedback and eventually finish the project.

Thanks!

blackhawks%2Blogos-01.png

hawks%2Bembroid%2B3.png

updated logo!

hawks%2Bwhite.png

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

Yeah the tomahawks look like leaves or something. Seems more like something for a Portland Roses concept or something.

The interlocking CB looks like the many ones I've seen for the Browns around here. Plus the whole Packers thing. Maybe have the tomahawk in the secondary and replace them with the feathers in the wordmark. Just a thought. Your renderings and all look nice though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Despite recent examples from Reebok, I don't consider lettering over numbers to be a "traditional" hockey look, and I don't ever like it, even more so for a winter classic. Sorry.

This basic concept could appropriately be used for a fauxback of the Chicago Bulls, however- substitute horns for tomahawks.

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

Hey everyone-

Just a fun little concept... This originated at a concept for the winter classic uniforms but as of now, I am just playing with logos. I am thinking about adding feathers to the alternate/shoulder to keep with the identity and look less generic. What do you think? Again, these are the very early conceptual stages but I want to get feedback and eventually finish the project.

Thanks!

updated logo!

hawks%2Bwhite.png

That looks fantastic! And you even got rid of the ugly "vintage white..." Nice work!

Archived