NFL by JCR [32/32 Completed C/C Wanted]

JCRGraphix

Up next are the Houston Texans. Since they've only been around for a little bit, I had more freedom here. I think it is cool how some schools like Arizona have several helmets and whatnot and can mix and match. That's what I did with the Texans to give them a modern and interesting look.

hou1.pnghou2.pnghou3.pnghou4.pnghou5.pnghou6.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up next are the Jacksonville Jaguars. I've never been a fan of their branding, so I decided to go a different direction. Jaguars were an important part of Aztec folklore and whatnot, so I decided to rebrand the team with more of an Aztec feel. This also takes away the similarity to my Ravens concept...

The "Aztec Gold" uniforms are for special occasions.

jax1.pngjax2.pngjax3.png

You need to SLOW DOWN. You're going to get very little C&C when you post half the league all at once. You have some good stuff going on, but it's just too hard to comment on so much.

If I were you, I'd ask a mod to delete this thread and start a new one, posting 4 teams at a time every few days. Maybe do a division at a time. You'll get much more feedback that way.

You need to SLOW DOWN. You're going to get very little C&C when you post half the league all at once. You have some good stuff going on, but it's just too hard to comment on so much.

If I were you, I'd ask a mod to delete this thread and start a new one, posting 4 teams at a time every few days. Maybe do a division at a time. You'll get much more feedback that way.

Right on. I just have a stupid busy work schedule, so I just crank these out when I can.

I'll be the one to say I'm not.really enjoying this. There's too many "out there" designs, and you have waaaaaay too many sleeve caps and shoulder yolks.

The Buccaneers current update looks tame compared to some of these.

Sorry JCR, it had to be said.

Archived