PaperThin's NBA Redesign 7/30 (Philadelphia 76ers)

PaperThin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another good set. My only issue is the number font, it doesn't work well with the wordmark. I do really like the side striping.

Another thing that bothers me is that you have put numbers on the shorts of 3 of the 4 teams so far. Are you trying to start a new trend?

As I've said before, I don't watch a whole lot of basketball. I'm guessing numbers on the shorts aren't popular? I never noticed that.

u3J7jjd.png

Sorry for not posting in a while, I'm really stuck on the Rockets, I don't want them to look like the Cavs, so my ideas are pretty slim. Anyway, here's the Wizards

Washington Wizards

I really like their current uniforms, so I didn't try to pull something out that's far off from their current look. The two stripes represents Washington D.C's flag. Not too much to talk about here.

ac01DSt.png

Q1z2m1S.png

gYPD37q.png

u3J7jjd.png

And to add to my point above, maybe outline the Wizards' numbers on the back with an additional outline that matches the base color of the jersey so that the numbers jump out a bit more and are more legible.

Love the Wizards.

For the Rockets, the new logos and old wordmark don't fit. The only yellow you should use should be on the side panel(flame). Leave it out of the wordmark and numbers. I'm not sure i like the #s you used at all, or maybe it just the old slanted wordmark throwing them off? Try different wordmark or # combinations. Use "Rockets" at home, and "Houston" on the aways. Also the Primary logo on the home shorts, alt logo on the aways. Otherwise, the rest of the uniform is simple and to the point and not too far off the old school, so i dig it.

Archived