World Ice Hockey Federation - Slovan Bratislava

raysox

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heritage Classic

I used the previous Heritage Classic logo template for this one. I changed the words and sky line to match the date and location. I changed the colors to match the home team. I used navy, yellow, and orange as the team colors of the Halifax Voyageurs. It was the colors I used for my Halifax concept of my US Soccer 2030 series. The yoke stripes look like Dylan’s Sarnia Sting alternate jersey that he won a contest for. The H logo is based on the numbers the Sabres alternates a few years back. I originally was going to make a new St. John’s team. But the Ice Caps exist and I mentioned the Canadian AHL teams were absorbed into the CDC, I thought it’d be better for consistency purposes. The striped design is a look I wanted to do because the other concept I did like this is one of my favorites. The white, navy, and royal blue stands out enough to differentiate from the non-white Halifax concept.

HeritageClassic.png

Is there a list of teams somewhere in here that I am missing?

If not, I think it's a tad important to outline who is still playing in these hypothetical leagues to help us suggest what else could be added.

Also, I've just thought of this, why hasnt any team removed the player names on winter classic jerseys?

I think that would look good, and add more throwback flair.

3aKTw5y.png

Favorite teams: Dynamo Moscow, Detroit Red Wings, Jokerit, Manchester United, Kitchener Rangers

Why is it important? I want a big reveal. If i posted that the Panthers moved to Kansas City, it would start a flame war and distract everyone from the concepts. There's no real reason to show how we realigned the league before we picked who we want, so we're gonna not revealour hands.

Also i'm pretty sure it's a rule to have names on the backs of jerseys.

Why is it important? I want a big reveal. If i posted that the Panthers moved to Kansas City, it would start a flame war and distract everyone from the concepts. There's no real reason to show how we realigned the league before we picked who we want, so we're gonna not revealour hands.

Florida moving to Kansas City confirmed lol

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

The reason telling us who is in this fictional league is important is that it help us make comments and help make suggestions to who might be a better choice, or what hypothetically could happen in the future of pro-hockey.

If you don't want critics than why even post this on the this forum, let alone the Internet?

Suggestions are the entire reason a board is dedicated to concepts. Also, on a side note, you keep over emphasizing the importance of your concept series. Stop being so hostile and possessive towards other people. Don't take this all so seriously, and keep in mind this is a make believe "what if" series of fan made uniforms on an Internet forum. If we want to get serious we all could poke some large holes in the logic of your series. I'd like to think that we all can be more mature and not bicker like children about who should be and who shouldn't be in.

Now moving onto something else, if that is a rule, which would make sense, why can't the NHL just make an exception for the Winter Classic?

Why not add a classic rink design and really go retro with everything

In the end isn't the WC about re-creating that vintage pond hockey vibe?

Also, I think everyone here wouldn't care if the Panthers moved.

3aKTw5y.png

Favorite teams: Dynamo Moscow, Detroit Red Wings, Jokerit, Manchester United, Kitchener Rangers

The reason telling us who is in this fictional league is important is that it help us make comments and help make suggestions to who might be a better choice, or what hypothetically could happen in the future of pro-hockey.

If you don't want critics than why even post this on the this forum, let alone the Internet?

Suggestions are the entire reason a board is dedicated to concepts. Also, on a side note, you keep over emphasizing the importance of your concept series. Stop being so hostile and possessive towards other people. Don't take this all so seriously, and keep in mind this is a make believe "what if" series of fan made uniforms on an Internet forum. If we want to get serious we all could poke some large holes in the logic of your series. I'd like to think that we all can be more mature and not bicker like children about who should be and who shouldn't be in.

Now moving onto something else, if that is a rule, which would make sense, why can't the NHL just make an exception for the Winter Classic?

Will you PLEASE stop instigating conflict? First on the Under Armour NHL, and now this. It's starting to get very annoying.

That's what- She

You're over thinking this. Dylan and I decided who we wanted to make, made them, and they're waiting to be posted. No one knows what is gonna happen in 15 years. I guarantee that the Canadian teams will be in the NHL then, but I wanted them in their own league like that. The story i wrote just frames everything, and sets up the project. I won best concept series on the boards last year for my US Soccer 2030 series, you joined last week so I imagine that you haven't seen it.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96415-raysoxs-us-soccer-2030-football-manager-mod/

Ironically, i included this in the first post "One thing I want to stress, I do not care what you think about what teams are where. I made the 72 teams and the system is in place. It's a matter of making them. I might ask for some team name help down the line. But i honestly don't care if "Indianapolis should be in the MLS"." I can easily point out holes. I made a Chivas USA concept and they already folded. But I wanted to include them, so I wrote them in. Yeah you can blow holes in all I want. I made concepts for Slovenia, South Korea, and Croatia for the Olympics, just because I wanted to. I could be like "HERE IS MY CSKA MOSCOW JERSEY, IT'S RED", but I know that writing backstories and tying everything together provides a better project.

I've been doing concepts here since freshman year of high school, which is 6+ years ago. Like, I know how to do these things, and I'm so open to suggestions. I love getting critiques as much as i get praise, because it makes me a better designer. I have the opportunity to decide if it's worth changing based on how I feel. That being said, I'm not going to listen to people demanding that I should put a league in Australia, or whatever. We're 70% done with the concepts, and to open up thing like that would lead to open holes. If you want to crowd source a 2030 hockey series, go ahead, but that's not what we wanted.

Also, i know you're pushing dropping the Winter Classic names, but likewise, why should I? Every time they've done it, there has been name on backs. The throwbacks are throwbacks to an extent. With that logic, the jerseys should be made out of wool, and the players shouldn't wear helmets playing on a lake, until the goalie's mom calls him in for dinner.

Lastly, screw the Panthers, go Lightning. We didn't make them in the Super 10, but the option as there.

Sox and Dylan this series is great, I'll keep tabs of it on Dribbble because a select few individuals here are killing this tread on here. Making suggestions and "whining" are two entirely different things, let's clean it up so we can all enjoy this gents!

You're over thinking this. Dylan and I decided who we wanted to make, made them, and they're waiting to be posted. No one knows what is gonna happen in 15 years. I guarantee that the Canadian teams will be in the NHL then, but I wanted them in their own league like that. The story i wrote just frames everything, and sets up the project. I won best concept series on the boards last year for my US Soccer 2030 series, you joined last week so I imagine that you haven't seen it.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96415-raysoxs-us-soccer-2030-football-manager-mod/

Ironically, i included this in the first post "One thing I want to stress, I do not care what you think about what teams are where. I made the 72 teams and the system is in place. It's a matter of making them. I might ask for some team name help down the line. But i honestly don't care if "Indianapolis should be in the MLS"." I can easily point out holes. I made a Chivas USA concept and they already folded. But I wanted to include them, so I wrote them in. Yeah you can blow holes in all I want. I made concepts for Slovenia, South Korea, and Croatia for the Olympics, just because I wanted to. I could be like "HERE IS MY CSKA MOSCOW JERSEY, IT'S RED", but I know that writing backstories and tying everything together provides a better project.

I've been doing concepts here since freshman year of high school, which is 6+ years ago. Like, I know how to do these things, and I'm so open to suggestions. I love getting critiques as much as i get praise, because it makes me a better designer. I have the opportunity to decide if it's worth changing based on how I feel. That being said, I'm not going to listen to people demanding that I should put a league in Australia, or whatever. We're 70% done with the concepts, and to open up thing like that would lead to open holes. If you want to crowd source a 2030 hockey series, go ahead, but that's not what we wanted.

Also, i know you're pushing dropping the Winter Classic names, but likewise, why should I? Every time they've done it, there has been name on backs. The throwbacks are throwbacks to an extent. With that logic, the jerseys should be made out of wool, and the players shouldn't wear helmets playing on a lake, until the goalie's mom calls him in for dinner.

Lastly, screw the Panthers, go Lightning. We didn't make them in the Super 10, but the option as there.

Actually, I did see your series. It was good.

I'm not pushing that. I'm just saying on a side note in the real world.

Will you PLEASE stop instigating conflict? First on the Under Armour NHL, and now this. It's starting to get very annoying.

I'll be honest. I have been saying things other people would not.

I'm not the typical user on this board, and when I say my opinion, its different from other opinions and suggestions.

You know what? I'll just get off this board.

None of you have ever agreed with anything I say and none of you will.

I'm not going to sit and hear a thousand opinions that I don't agree with being thrown out there.

NHL fans never agree with me on anything, and why would I?

I've got better ways to spend my time than sitting on a board for jersey concepts and looking at pictures.

3aKTw5y.png

Sox and Dylan this series is great, I'll keep tabs of it on Dribbble because a select few individuals here are killing this tread on here. Making suggestions and "whining" are two entirely different things, let's clean it up so we can all enjoy this gents!

sorry if my sharks as the Wild's apponent suggestion was a bad idea

No worries, I remember making some dumb comments on this board early on. But the WC concept was already posted and we explained why we chose Minnesota and Dallas. Wild-Sharks would be a weird match up as it is. Just aim to add to the thread instead of making suggestions to what you want, you know? I don't want a reputation of someone who shoots down all newbies, because I remember being young and excited for this concept board.

sorry if my sharks as the Wild's apponent suggestion was a bad idea
No worries, I remember making some dumb comments on this board early on. But the WC concept was already posted and we explained why we chose Minnesota and Dallas. Wild-Sharks would be a weird match up as it is. Just aim to add to the thread instead of making suggestions to what you want, you know? I don't want a reputation of someone who shoots down all newbies, because I remember being young and excited for this concept board.
Ok good to know. Thanks. Its hard being a newbie on this seeing as most of the newbies ideas get shut down just because they are new.Thanks for your help. I may shoot you some ideas via pm sometime.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Archived