NFL TROPHY ROOMS

wdm1219inpenna

Last year I posted the trophy rooms for the 32 NFL teams. This year I'm posting the 12 updates for the 8 division winners and 4 wild card berths.

I did away with the outer border for now, as I had to amend the size for a team or two. I also now am including an "established" year tag as well. These are nothing fancy, but it does capture post-season history somewhat nicely I believe.

I'll post one or two at a time.

First up, the 2014 AFC Eastern Division Champion New England Patriots.

NEWENGLANDPATRIOTS_zps5dfd494c.png

Second, the AFC North Division Champions, the Pittsburgh Steelers

PITTSBURGHSTEELERS_zps7a5cace1.png

2014 NFC East Champions - Dallas Cowboys:

DALLASCOWBOYS_zpsfffe4f27.png

2014 NFC North Champions - Green Bay Packers

GREENBAYPACKERS_zpscb617e5c.png

2014 NFC South Champions - Carolina Panthers

CAROLINAPANTHERS_zps97e13cd9.png

2014 NFC West Division Champs - Seattle Seahawks:

SEATTLESEAHAWKS_zpsfbd96341.png

Finally, your 2014 NFC Wildcard Teams, Arizona Cardinals and Detroit Lions (considering how very old these two teams are, it's very telling how "empty" their trophy rooms appear...

ARIZONACARDINALS_zps3d8955a4.png

DETROITLIONS_zpsd854e8b1.png

Nice graphics. It just shows how much of a "sad sack" both the Cardinals and Lions have been. And what is odd, is that both teams have long and storied history. And the Cardinals are the oldest of the NFL teams. And the Lions predate most of the field as well.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

I could not have said it any better myself SFCOM1.

I mean the expansion Panthers have almost as much as the Cardinals. Small wonder the Cardinals have moved so often! I still remember when they played outdoors and were the St. Louis Cardinals. I wish they could go back there, play outdoors, and move the Rams back to L.A. Ah the good old days...

The "Good ole Days" for the Cardinals where never so good (far better record in AZ than in ST Louis and a far better stadium). But I agree the Rams should move back to LA. Better geographic location with the rest of the NFC West (Glendale AZ, SF/Santa Clara, and Seattle). And I trully believe that STL will never want to give the Rams the venue they want anyway! It was the reason the Cards bolted to AZ in the first place (and if not for the S and L bailouts the Cards whould had their stadium a few years after moving to Sun Devil Stadium. Instead of nealry 2 decades.)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

• 2 weeks later...

I found last year's trophy room post and scrolled through it, and then this one. Really cool stuff here! I love to see every team's successes categorized and put together like this. If only the Titans had a little bit more in their trophy room. :lol: Great job!

ICXC NIKA

• 1 year later...

Archived