Fins new uniforms

bbb

As a Fins' fan and someone who likes "liberal/Modern" concepts, I love that last helmet.

I like the colour choice for the shirt, but get working on the numbers.

Look at hundreds of existing teams, this one looks like an Old Navy "collegiate collection" t-shirts.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing with the numbers is that the main chest and back numbers are stretched, giving them an uneven look to them. You could put the back normal proportions like you have on the shoulders, they would look better.

As for the helmet, the white one is the best.

All New: NFL Random
Website ★ Behance ★ Twitter ★ Geekier Twitter

It's been great to see this concept evolve. The number font was just what you need (though I'm not sold on the name font).

Totally agree. This was struggling at the beginning, but you had good ideas.

To add to it, people gave constructive criticism, and you came back with improvements. Nice job with this.

Instead of the solid orange arm stripe, would you consider trying the main logo's sun outline?

Also, I feel like the name plate needs to be something standard and basic.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Dolphin logo on the jersey and pants is redundant. Keep the logo on the pants, place a font logo under the collar. Change player name font....please

With the wasted space on the helmet, you COULD attempt to add helmet numbers and use the jersey's shoulder area for logo's. It may not be traditional but it could work.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Dolphin logo on the jersey and pants is redundant. Keep the logo on the pants, place a font logo under the collar. Change player name font....please

With the wasted space on the helmet, you COULD attempt to add helmet numbers and use the jersey's shoulder area for logo's. It may not be traditional but it could work.

I don't think anyone needs to worry about this concept being traditional. I think this is more of a Pro Combat then it will be regular uniforms.

Archived