Ontario Reign Alternate

DatsyukianDekes6

The only thing preventing me from saying I've seen this before is the fact that it's silver. The paint by numbers approach Edge-style temps encourage aren't my thing, because then people both here and IRL make little effort to distinguish one from another. Granted, given most current and pre-Edge NHL jerseys can be bought blank pretty easily, that's happened for decades, but that's how I see it. Nothing against you DatsyukianDeke, but this is forgettable.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Ah...my occasional partner in crime, the faux gradient...better looking than most real gradients and easier to reproduce. I kinda wish you'd included the back though (granted, the first version, I'd guess would have a black name and white numbers, but still)...now you leave us hanging, wondering if the gradient's even on the back or not, let alone if the names or back numbers would be legible in real life :D

What are ya, a TV writer? :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Ah...my occasional partner in crime, the faux gradient...better looking than most real gradients and easier to reproduce. I kinda wish you'd included the back though (granted, the first version, I'd guess would have a black name and white numbers, but still)...now you leave us hanging, wondering if the gradient's even on the back or not, let alone if the names or back numbers would be legible in real life :D

What are ya, a TV writer? :P[/quote

Haha I guess so! Actually, tbh I haven't got the back template yet. I traced this one myself and probably won't have the back for a while. I probably won't have the gradient on the back, but you'll have to wait and see :P

Archived