NFL expansion

bbb

I think the Alt logo is much better. I'd keep the waves enclosed in the circle, personally. I feel like something's not quite right about the wordmark on there though... I just can't put my finger on what that is.

Yes l corrected the waves

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would either put some of that red in the home and away sets or just leave it out completely and make a yellow alternate and a orange shark fin so it matches the other shark. Also the away socks could use some color.

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

I really like the shoulder design and the tips of the pants. I agree that the alternate should match the colors of the normal uniforms. The alternate logo on the alternate helmet looks good too.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

i would either put some of that red in the home and away sets or just leave it out completely and make a yellow alternate and a orange shark fin so it matches the other shark. Also the away socks could use some color.

I really like the shoulder design and the tips of the pants. I agree that the alternate should match the colors of the normal uniforms. The alternate logo on the alternate helmet looks good too.

l tried to put the alt colors in the home and away set but it doesn't work. l think that this alternate's an alt like the green bay one

Acme-Packers-4.jpg

l know that the packers one is a throwback, but brown and blue aren't used in the home & away

l tried to put the alt colors in the home and away set but it doesn't work. l think that this alternate's an alt like the green bay one

Acme-Packers-4.jpg

l know that the packers one is a throwback, but brown and blue aren't used in the home & away

It's a throwback, that's why they don't use it in the home and away.

I think the overall pose of the lumberjack is good, actually, but yes, it doesn't look like a logo. Look up Frasier Davidson's tutorials, they'll give you an idea of how to use line weights

l'll look the tutorials and l'll also download illustrator because now l'm using inkscape

Archived