NFL expansion

bbb

Admirals in Las Vegas? Last time I checked Vegas was in a desert and an Admiral was a navy officer. The only water by Vegas is the Colorado River which is about 30 miles east. Vegas is also an Air Force area.

Yes but...... Bengals Tigers in cincinnati?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admirals in Las Vegas? Last time I checked Vegas was in a desert and an Admiral was a navy officer. The only water by Vegas is the Colorado River which is about 30 miles east. Vegas is also an Air Force area.

Yes but...... Bengals Tigers in cincinnati?

It's different for animal names for the most part. But human job/career names are generally named after the people in the area (ex. Brewers, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, etc.)

JeKhnr9.png

2 things. 1), nose down looks like it's going to crash. 2) hate the colors.

Teal/Turquoise and metallic gold maybe? With the two-tone grays you have in there, might look good.

The anchor logo wasn't bad, by the way. Maybe you can revive it somewhere else? But you won't get the "LV" trick, so ...

2 things. 1), nose down looks like it's going to crash. 2) hate the colors.

Teal/Turquoise and metallic gold maybe? With the two-tone grays you have in there, might look good.

The anchor logo wasn't bad, by the way. Maybe you can revive it somewhere else? But you won't get the "LV" trick, so ...

Nose down because l made 2 letters with the shadows: L on the left, V on the right

l'll try with gold

Now that seems rather Jaguar like color wise.

Now that seems rather Jaguar like color wise.

I agree. That's the first thing that came to my mind, with the outline shape as well.

15919862013.gif

you're right

l'll switch the shield colors

Archived