MLS by soflo_sports

soflo_sports

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jake3.roo, did you see that i put them above the name on the back?

Sorry, I did not see that. you could put those on all 3 jerseys...?

Colorado Rapids Home

coloradorapidskit.png

Colorado Rapids Away

coloradorapidsawaykit.png

I like them, but I would like to see more blue. Great work.

tinysig.jpg

The Crew isn't bad, but I'm not a fan of the third. The Barbasol logo is too hard to read and kind of ruins it. I'd also go with a standard number font for all your teams, and maybe a standard manufacturer but that one doesn't bother me as much.

spacer.png

I like seeing something I haven't seen before with the home and away. The third reminds me of my own Crew concept a good bit but I don't mind much. Rapids home also reminds me a tad of Avenger's concept. I see you are getting way better and more creative.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

actually a pretty good look for DC.

Home kit: you forgot to change color for part of the mls logo on the back of the shirt. Other then that, it looks good.

Away. another good idea. put the swoosh in line with the crest in keep it there on all your designs. The MLS logo has no outline on front and an outline on back.

third: I like this one. fix mls logo and swoosh. I would also suggest thinning both stripes a bit so you can move the stars down some.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

not bad. The classic look for Dallas is red and white hoops on the home (i know they did sublimation but they did it wrong). I think the fans want that back.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Atlanta: Lovely jerseys, but you may want to take another crack at that logo. It doesn't look bad, but it could just as easily represent any city. Try something that symbolises Atlanta better.

Carolina: Not bad. Not what I would've done, but not bad.

Chicago: Another great set, but I don't think Quaker uses that logo anymore.

Dallas: Home should have red/white hoops, then make the change jersey two-tone blue halves.

I'm glad to see my template in use, but I think you should pay a bit more attention to detail. You have filled in colour over a number of seams, and the inner shirt colour does not match the shirt in a bunch of these.

Keep it up though. You've come a long way from the beginning of this thread.

Archived