La Liga Kit Designs- Real Madrid

jaker52

Looks good. I'm just wondering if Barca's yellow kit would look better if the stripes were the same on the front and back? Anyway, many people have already said it, don't get discouraged by a lack of feedback. These concepts are great.

sorry for the wait, I finished Malaga.

home- brought back the 2 stripes from the 90s for a bold, classic look.

away- black shirt with 5 stripes across the front from the crest.

malaga_home.jpg

malaga_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

what is that font? ITS AWESOME. Both kits look great, keep it going

I hate to say I forget where I got it. I have a total of 191 fonts installed and ready to use so I lose track. PM me and I can send it to you though.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Sorry for the delay. 7 hours of school a day+ 40-50 miles a week running puts off this stuff a bit.

valencia_home.jpg

valencia_away.jpg

Disappointed that this has little interest from users and myself so what do you think of the idea of a take 2 on MLS?

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Wow your designs are really improving. I mean for Valencia it looks gorgeous, I have no complaints and I love the idea behind the home sublimation/watermark. Maybe instead of yellow it should be orange, since that's the core Valencia home colours (bas white with orange details). Oh and since you imputed a nice design to go with the home it would be awesome if you placed the Valencia bat, on the back of the away jersey, where the Adidas curved design comes in the template.

And as I said before it's understandable that you aren't getting much feedback. I'm sorry I would love to give more but I've been so busy. It would be nice to have an MLS concept redesign series, you would get a lot more feedback. But I'd also like you to keep this going, maybe make it your side concept.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Wow your designs are really improving. I mean for Valencia it looks gorgeous, I have no complaints and I love the idea behind the home sublimation/watermark. Maybe instead of yellow it should be orange, since that's the core Valencia home colours (bas white with orange details). Oh and since you imputed a nice design to go with the home it would be awesome if you placed the Valencia bat, on the back of the away jersey, where the Adidas curved design comes in the template.

And as I said before it's understandable that you aren't getting much feedback. I'm sorry I would love to give more but I've been so busy. It would be nice to have an MLS concept redesign series, you would get a lot more feedback. But I'd also like you to keep this going, maybe make it your side concept.

Thanks and glad you like it. I think I will work on MLS and La Liga but wait to post MLS stuff till we have an end result. I will wait and see. The feedback problem isn't your fault. I tend to like getting multiple opinions.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I figured I would do a club that more of yall are familiar with next so here is Real Madrid.

I brought back the purple they used from 1931 till the 90s to replace the pink that has no significance.

realmadrid_home.jpg

realmadrid_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

That's a great look for madrid, but is there any specific reason behind the pattern on the home? It might look better without it.

It is inspired by Madrid architecture and art.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Yellow accents on the home Valencia jersey don't really work for me. I think they never had any other color than black, white and orange on their home jersey throughout history. Also if they didn't had orange away jersey this year i think your design would have been very possible for next season. Maybe in two years, because i think they'll get black away for the next season with orange accents.

Archived