Vancouver Whitecaps Logo Concept

DatsyukianDekes6

It would suit a wordmark very nicely but wouldn't quite cut it as a primary logo. (fairly simple and much wider than it is tall, it'd look odd on a jersey.)

I agree with Tyler here, it needs something else if you want it to be better than the current logo. Either something triangular out of the top, or something circular or triangular out of the bottom to extend the logo would work in my opinion. Adding a soccer ball pattern on the bottom like the Canadian National Team logo would work, but then it'd look exactly like a blue team Canada logo. Just experiment with it and something will stand out to you.

I think it would probably look better if all three of the mountains were straight. The two outer ones are leaning away from the center right now, perhaps suggestion that the largest of the three mountains is a volcano, and they fear for their mountainy lives?

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

Well the thing is that "Whitecap" isn't only a mountain. It also refers to a wave, so if you could include the wave in there like the current one it'd be pretty cool.

SORRY! I just re-read the description! It looks good if you are going for a more mountainous look!!

hLgqOyp.jpg_zpsxivrnlrk.png

Well the thing is that "Whitecap" isn't only a mountain. It also refers to a wave, so if you could include the wave in there like the current one it'd be pretty cool.

SORRY! I just re-read the description! It looks good if you are going for a more mountainous look!!

Yep. Going for the mountain look. I'm gonna have an update later today. I've been toying around with the logo a little bit.

Kind of looks like you took three Sugarloaf USA logos and put em together. (For reference:http://www.thebagandkettle.com/user_content/sugarloaf_usa_logo.gif) I like the concept, just needs a recoloring. Can't wait to see the kits!

I'm going to have an update on this up today. Hopefully kits by tomorrow. I've never heard of Sugarloaf USA or seen that logo before, so what a coincidence!

Archived