MLS Salt Lake 2005

TBGKon

I found on MLSnet.com, a site where you can submit a name for the new Salt Lake franchise....it may or may not be used as the real name, but MLSnet.com will compile the top 5 and have a poll vote on the best......

http://www.mlsnet.com/MLS/get.jsp?section=...ntent=name_team

Just to let you all know...I submitted Salt Lake Swarm and Salt Lake Thrust. Post in this thread what names you have posted.

how long until teams STOP pretending to let the fans name the franchise? has any team honestly ever done it correctly?

i don't think the WHA has named a single team legitimately... neither has arena football.

oxymoron......care to explain????

Thrust- double entendre. You refer to the speed tests, can also be taken in a sexual fashion.

Sex is illegal in Utah.

Oxymoron.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

oxymoron......care to explain????

Thrust- double entendre. You refer to the speed tests, can also be taken in a sexual fashion.

Sex is illegal in Utah.

Oxymoron.

Actually, hetero sex is legal in Utah (age of consent is 16 for girls, 18 for guys), but sodomy isn't, and neither is same-sex... well, sex.

Sex is illegal in Utah.

Oxymoron.

Actually, hetero sex is legal in Utah (age of consent is 16 for girls, 18 for guys), but sodomy isn't, and neither is same-sex... well, sex.

**Sigh** See, explaining the comedy in something generally removes the comedy from the equation. It's a joke about Utah, leave it at that. If it's really bad, bs will correct me on it.

ALTHOUGH, it's always fun to see how age of consent laws work in different jurisdictions. 16 for girls, 18 for guys? Utah's founding fathers were pedos :D

Sex is a funny thing. Not just the faces we make, but the laws that are made to protect people from having fun in general. As Doug Stanhope once quipped, "Did you know sodomy is illegal in Texas? I do now, since it's in big red flashing letters over the bed in my hotel room."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived