NHL Recoloring

generalshepherd141

I have been working on a series where I will tweak each NHL team's current uniform set. I will not be completely redesigning any logos or uniforms for this project, hence the title "NHL Recoloring." Also, I will have one new concept posted each day. First up is the Winnipeg Jets. I would much rather see them in a red, white, and blue color scheme than the current double blue and silver. I left the logo as-is, because there is no need to change it to accommodate new or replaced colors, as red is already in the logo and silver/gray remains just in the logo to keep it looking fresh. I basically swapped out the royal blue with red, but i also removed the sleeve stripes on the away jersey, and I feel that jersey is no longer cluttered due to the change. I also lightened the existing blue a tad. C&C would be nice (I'll get the concept posted directly on this page if I can, but I'm no computer wizard so I cannot guarantee anything)

http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/generalshepherd141/media/WINNIPEG.png.html?sort=3&o=0

WINNIPEG.png

For the lazy.

It alright, nothing too special but then again you aren't really aiming to be revolutionary. It's a better scheme then what they use now IMO.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

WINNIPEG.png

For the lazy.

It alright, nothing too special but then again you aren't really aiming to be revolutionary. It's a better scheme then what they use now IMO.

Yeah sorry about that.

But yeah I went back essentially to the retro colors, it makes much more sense to me than using double blue.

• 10 months later...

Finally getting back to this, it has surely been a while. I'll update the Jets when I get a chance to, but for now let me present the Vancouver Canucks:

Swapping out the color scheme was a must in my mind. The Canucks in their current unis have seemed like a Whalers rip-off to me the whole time they've worn em, time to start fresh but with a (big) dosage of the past. The color scheme is now maroon, vintage white, and regular white, heavily based on the old Vancouver Millionaires color scheme. Also, the Orca is now gone, replaced by the much-more retro-y stick-in-rink logo. Have at it if you so desire...

VancouverCanucks.png

Just now, llfhockey said:

are you using the wiki template? i would advise a better template one with more detail

What he said. I suggest starting with the Templates page at HJC.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived