Argyle Wallpapers - Suitable for anything

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cubbies

Ho-ly cow! I just happen to have the color-optimized Cubs stuff...so here we go. And you just know I had to throw in a Harry Caray tribute...a 1, a 2, a 3....TAKE me out to the ball game.....

Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Chicago%20Cubs%20Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Chicago%20Cubs%20Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Chicago%20Cubs%20Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Chicago%20Cubs%20Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Chicago%20Cubs%20

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I would love to see the Toronto Blue Jays in your 3rd series design. Or in the 1st one. They're both pretty awesome.

Please see post #59 in this same thread for the Toronto Blue Jays series 1 design.

Team Canada world juniors!

The red should be the same as the Calgary Flames and the black is well...black.

For the logo, I want the old style leaf they used at the juniors in 1996 (?) but that's probably wrong. It looks like the Leafs old alternate but it's team canada. Thanks!

Hmmmm. No reference point. Hmmmmm. Very tricky. Lots of 1996 logos have already been replaced on the net. Hmmmmmm. Not at all sure I got this one right, but I took my best shot. Memory from the recent olympics is that the colors for Team Canada are red, white, and black. I found a few logos on the net under "team canada", and pretty sure they are not all what you wanted. But I figured...post em all. One of them is bound to be something somebody will want. So here I go....best guess on the red based on a logo I saw on the net. Let me know if it's not what you were looking for.

Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Team%20Canada%20HArgyle%20Pattern%201%20Team%20Canada%20HArgyle%20Pattern%201%20Team%20Canada%20HArgyle%20Pattern%201%20Team%20Canada%20HArgyle%20Pattern%201%20Team%20Canada%20HArgyle%20Pattern%201%20Team%20Canada%20H

The third one down is the correct one...they all look stellar, though! Sorry for the non-reference point, I couldn't find a suitable one. I didn't even see this post so my response is late, but it's awesome!

Team Canada world juniors!

The red should be the same as the Calgary Flames and the black is well...black.

For the logo, I want the old style leaf they used at the juniors in 1996 (?) but that's probably wrong. It looks like the Leafs old alternate but it's team canada. Thanks!

Hmmmm. No reference point. Hmmmmm. Very tricky. Lots of 1996 logos have already been replaced on the net. Hmmmmmm. Not at all sure I got this one right, but I took my best shot. Memory from the recent olympics is that the colors for Team Canada are red, white, and black. I found a few logos on the net under "team canada", and pretty sure they are not all what you wanted. But I figured...post em all. One of them is bound to be something somebody will want. So here I go....best guess on the red based on a logo I saw on the net. Let me know if it's not what you were looking for.

The third one down is the correct one...they all look stellar, though! Sorry for the non-reference point, I couldn't find a suitable one. I didn't even see this post so my response is late, but it's awesome!

thanks....I appreciate the complement

Archived