Argyle Wallpapers - Suitable for anything - Series 3 Designs

EJ_Barlik

Well, apparently my original designs were enough to branch off into a separate topic for my series 3 designs.

If you are looking for the original topic, it's here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/104014-argyle-wallpapers-suitable-for-anything/

And here is the series 2 topic: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/104374-argyle-wallpapers-suitable-for-anything-series-2-designs/

And here is the series 4 topic: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/104373-argyle-wallpapers-suitable-for-anything-series-4-designs/

Below are a few "not-so-random" color designs for the Series 3 pattern:

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20America.png

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20Breast%20Cancer%2

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20Military%20Camo.p

Yes, that's right....you might recognize them as my "generic" patterns for America, Breast Cancer Awareness, and Military Camo.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

USA in quilt form.

Gonna make the guess you meant the USA soccer logo....if so, here you go (although, I'm not going to overkill on the champions edition - if you want that, I can do another post).

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20USA%20Soccer%20ReArgyle%20Pattern%203%20USA%20Soccer%20ReArgyle%20Pattern%203%20USA%20Soccer%20ReArgyle%20Pattern%203%20USA%20Soccer%20BlArgyle%20Pattern%203%20USA%20Soccer%20BlArgyle%20Pattern%203%20USA%20Soccer%20Bl

I'm absolutely digging your argyle designs and was wondering if you'd be willing to make me one fully customized I can use with my avatar logo?

the actual colour values are:

Light blue: R: 123, G: 173, B: 222

navy blue: R: 0, G: 61 B: 165

Red: R: 218, G: 41 B: 28

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I'm absolutely digging your argyle designs and was wondering if you'd be willing to make me one fully customized I can use with my avatar logo?

if you have your avatar logo in at least 600x600, sure..... but either way, I can at least do the base pattern....do you want anything specific for the cross-hatching (white maybe)?

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20Frenchie%20customArgyle%20Pattern%203%20Frenchie%20custom

You definitely see a lot more "double blues" than you do "double reds" in color sets, but guess what? The LA Angels have a double red in their set, so it's kinda unique. Color optimized, thanks to Colorwerx:

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20Los%20Angeles%20AArgyle%20Pattern%203%20Los%20Angeles%20AArgyle%20Pattern%203%20Los%20Angeles%20A

if you have your avatar logo in at least 600x600, sure..... but either way, I can at least do the base pattern....do you want anything specific for the cross-hatching (white maybe)?

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20Frenchie%20customArgyle%20Pattern%203%20Frenchie%20custom

I knew you'd ask for pattern, but there are so many options and they are all equally good.

Thanks so much.

I can layer my logo.

You should add your "EDGE" logo as signature in corner before people start taking credit for your great work.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

^ Actually 4 if you count the original.. I have to say I agree with mattb6 on this one, there really isn't any need to have 3 or 4 different threads when they contain practically the same thing.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

You should add your "EDGE" logo as signature in corner before people start taking credit for your great work.

Well, here's the thing. There's no good place to put a logo on it without ruining the look of it. It's not that I haven't thought about that, but ultimately, anything in the center would change how it looks and anything at the edge (no pun intended) would just be sized out anyway who really wanted to steal it.

So I'm going to press on in the knowledge that I posted these first, and that anybody wanting to steal my intellectual property will have to live with the fact they stole it on their own conscience. I'm going to go counter-culture and actually trust the audience to do the right thing, despite the inherent human nature to do otherwise.

I know what's mine. I know what's the truth, and that will be that,

In fact, if the audience is interested, I will post a tutorial on how to make them. I won't give away all the magic, but I have no objection to giving away the basic steps.

I feel like there's no need to have 3 different threads all about the same thing...

^ Actually 4 if you count the original.. I have to say I agree with mattb6 on this one, there really isn't any need to have 3 or 4 different threads when they contain practically the same thing.

With all due respect, I thought the threads might get confusing to see so may different designs all in the same thread. It's no different than another poster doing one thread for NBA concepts, one for Soccer, one for NFL, etc.

I consider them different enough that I want to keep them separate for sanity reasons. I appreciate your following them.

^ That example you are using is very different, because those are different topics entirely. All 4 of your threads are of the same basic topic, essentially containing the same thing. Now the reason this seems unnecessary is because there are other people on these boards that would like their ideas looked at, and if you have 4 threads with essentially the same thing, it decreases the chance of that happening. Now I understand the point you are trying to make, but in a way you are making it harder for other people on these boards to get the C&C they deserve for their concepts/ideas. Just my 2 cents, hope you take it into consideration. Also, good work on these, keep it up.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

^ That example you are using is very different, because those are different topics entirely. All 4 of your threads are of the same basic topic, essentially containing the same thing. Now the reason this seems unnecessary is because there are other people on these boards that would like their ideas looked at, and if you have 4 threads with essentially the same thing, it decreases the chance of that happening. Now I understand the point you are trying to make, but in a way you are making it harder for other people on these boards to get the C&C they deserve for their concepts/ideas. Just my 2 cents, hope you take it into consideration. Also, good work on these, keep it up.

OK - valid point. I'll keep that in mind going forward....

Colors: MY SIGNATURE's dark blue light blue and white.

IN the center: my logo, the JR in the sig/profile pic. thanks!

Honestly man, the 140 height on your sig doesn't make it conducive for these wallpapers at 3200x3200.....it's just to small to be noticed. But, I'm going to presume you know how to "layer" graphics and I'm going to post the "empty" versions for you to customize the way you want. I don't have a program that "upsizes" graphics very well, so rather than try and have it turn out like a bad job in mspaint, I'd rather leave it for you to add the graphic to the way you are envisioning it.

Argyle%20Pattern%203%20Jake3Roo.pngArgyle%20Pattern%203%20Jake3Roo%20muted.

You do realize you don't need multiple threads for this. You're bumping down actual concepts.

Yeah - that's already been covered - and responded to. All I can do is combine them next time I do something like this. Can't change what is.....

Archived