Argyle Wallpapers - Suitable for anything

EJ_Barlik

Hey folks....just as an exercise in creativity, thought I would whip up a batch of wallpapers that literally anyone can use for anything - your phone, pc, tablet, etc. Without giving away HOW I get them to look like they do...I am willing to design custom ones in my free time (which might not be every day, but I can check when I have the time).

If you are looking for the "Series 2" designs, look here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/104374-argyle-wallpapers-suitable-for-anything-series-2-designs/

If you are looking for the "Series 3" designs, look here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/104372-argyle-wallpapers-suitable-for-anything-series-3-designs/

If you are looking for the "Series 4" designs, look here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/104373-argyle-wallpapers-suitable-for-anything-series-4-designs/

The series of 3 you will see below are the progression of how I get to the final product, any of which are suitable for use. I will use the Pittsburgh Steelers as an example....

Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Pittsburgh%20Stee

If you are interested, drop a line on this post. They can be made with the Primary, Secondary, Tertiary colors of a given team. In the case of a team like the NY Jets which only has 2, I would use BLACK as the third color. Yes, they look quite large at 3200x3200. But I designed them to be that way on purpose and they look best when centered. The nice side effect is that on a PC monitor, the "shrink to fit" option results in actual elongated diamonds, which are very classic, in terms of argyle design in general.

I can also work with your own colors if you have the RGB values and a specific logo you want used.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the New York Red Bulls?

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

OK - just getting back to this after a break this weekend & just saw the requests. In order to be fair, I will try to post in the order there were asked for, unless I already had them made up.

In fairness, I don't have every possible color combination saved to my hard drive, so if I need some guidance on the colors, I will reply with a request for same.

In some cases, I don't have color-corrected logos, so I will see what I can find on the "internets" and work with those approximations. That will be noted in the final product.

Penn state and flyers?

Made the presumption that you meant the Philadelphia Flyers and not the Dayton Flyers.....and since CCSL already had a color-optimized logo on site, we should be pretty much dead on (I went with the orange as primary):

Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Philadelphia%20FlArgyle%20Pattern%201%20Philadelphia%20FlArgyle%20Pattern%201%20Philadelphia%20Fl

Interestingly enough, after an exhaustive search of about 30 seconds, I found that someone had actually posted an updated WSU logo right here on CCSL: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95397-metallic-avatarssignatures-taking-requests/page-2

So I went with that one....it looked like it had a 2-tone purple going on (unless that was a bad pic, which it might just be), but it did look like it matched the school logos on the internets, so I went with my best approximation:

Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Winona%20State%20Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Winona%20State%20Argyle%20Pattern%201%20Winona%20State%20

Archived