Hand-drawn Baseball Stadiums

thealexham

I've had a passion for baseball stadiums so 's I was little. Since then, I've tried my luck for 2 years at drawing my own. As an avid follower of the boards, I admire works like thegiantsfan and his Alton series. From that series, I was inspired to show some of my designs.

ec0f86d11408ccb

content://media/external/file/13501

I also share an affinity for designing baseball stadiums. One suggestion: the section that should have the most seats is behind home plate. It's this way at all MLB stadiums. Your concept has a single deck behind home and two decks down the foul line. I would connect the second deck behind home.

I also share an affinity for designing baseball stadiums. One suggestion: the section that should have the most seats is behind home plate. It's this way at all MLB stadiums. Your concept has a single deck behind home and two decks down the foul line. I would connect the second deck behind home.

I totally get what you're saying. I'll fix that soon. Eventually I might do a league with teams. Who knows?

That second stadium looks really good for a major league team. I like how right field is 315> and left field is 360< (I figured that since three squares were in between each base than each square is 30 feet, then I just did the math) I think fictional teams would also look crazy

Archived