Triton College Hockey concept, River Grove, Illinois junior college

deked73

triton%20trojans.png?1439940928073&14399

Near my hometown there is a junior college in River Grove, Illinois called Triton College. They dont have a hockey program and probably never will considering they dropped their football program decades ago.

I got the idea for this concept the other day using their T logo and the Trojan helmet. I made the roundel with some pieces of design from the school's seal with the gear teeth and the leaves or wheat that i used in the striping and the roundel. I made a Gemini Athletic hockey jersey templates and sock templates from Gemini's site. Considering a lot of colleges use Gemini jerseys and socks I figured they would be more likely to use Gemini instead of Reebok or CCM. I think i have the colors correct but due to colorwerx no longer being up I am not sure. The fonts are Houston Astros font for their uniforms and the font on the alt jersey is NW Rangers light. ( I think both are from Fonts by Conrad. I know the Houston one is)

Any and all critiques are welcome good or bad. I would lik to hear what you think to improve my designs.

(the T logo and trojan helmet in the bottom right corner are the logos from the school. I used them to make vectors for my designs).

Triton's seal

609px-Triton_College_seal.png

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

This is a very classy and nice concept. All of the uniforms look good, and I could see this on my TV screen. Nice work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived