Robbman's Evolution Challenge Event #3

robbman21

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my Denver Rockets concept.

I used the current design of the Nuggets uniforms.

I took the old rocket from the Houston Rockets logo and put it as though it were coming out from behind the mountain that is currently used in the Nuggets logo.

Decided to go unique and set the "Denver" script off-center and slanted for the logo.

Also used the second Denver Rockets logo for the "patch" and secondary logo.

Rockets-TotalConcept01.gif

I'm working on one last concept to add to the mix before I close entries and open up the voting.Remember you can enter as many times as you like so if you had ideas for others feel free to throw them in.I was hoping to see OnWis'97,PittUnited,

and VicFurth enter this one as they did well in the first two challenges(hint-hint!).

98Falcons.png

Hopefully this contest is still going on. Anyway, here's my entry: the Utah Stars. I kept the original color scheme, but recolored the logo of the expansion Los Angeles Stars that will begin play next season. I used the primary logo as the wordmark, and adapted it to create the 2 alternate logos.

Home Uniforms:

lastarshome.gif

Road Uniforms:

lastarsroad.gif

Primary Logo:

lastarsprimarylogo.gif

Secondary Logo:

lastarsaltlogo.gif

Tertiary Logo:

lastarsaltlogo2.gif

VmWIn6B.png

No,it's not too late to enter your Stars concept,so it will be included in the voting.

Speaking of voting,if you submitted for more than one concept they will be counted seperately,thus each one being able to recieve a vote.I am finishing up my last entry now and voting will be up later on tonight.

98Falcons.png

Archived