Jabel777

Golden State Warriors Slate Alternate Logo

Since Event 1 of LOGOLYMPIAD is over, I wanted to get some C&C on the Warriors alternate logo I made.

eZcOR1E.png

I also made another version, which includes a blue version of the logo with a slate outline.

MznAMMI.png

Please let me know what you think of these logos! Thanks!

The ends that stick out should not be there. It should all be within the circle like the actual logo.

If you want to design a concept of the Warriors logo with a more detailed version of the bridge, it would be better to re-position it maybe at a different angle. Because as it is right now, it's just floating in the air. The large suspension tower would be better positioned a bit more on the left side.

I like your idea, but the execution is a bit off.

The bridge looks curved, and the black does not work well with the gold and blue.

Looks great! You might want to add the names of the three cities of the Bay as well... Just to see what it looks like. (i.e. San Jose Warriors, Oakland Warriors, San Francisco Warriors)

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I think I'm just going to leave this alone for now, although I might make revisions in the future. I think it is a pretty decent logo but, like most of you said, it needs some work.

The Logolympiad is tough to put out a "perfect" concept for. You don't have a lot of time, you can't ask (publicly) for input. I think you've got the "bones" of a solid logo, but I can say I didn't vote for it because it wasn't a big difference from the current primary, so it was an unnecessary addition to the Warriors logo options.