Chicago Fire 15/16 Third Kit Concepts

Rygi13

I created a new concept for the Chicago Fire 3rd kit. The current away and 3rd kits are both based on the Chicago flag, so I thought it was time to change it up. These Jerseys are based on a fire fighter's uniform, The neon and silver accents would be a reflective material similar to that of a fire fighter's uniform. (the image with the black background is meant to show off the reflective accents.)

V7sUWuI.jpgfoumnbB.jpg

This is what the reflective material looks like in action (Lower Left)

For-3m-reflective-of-luminous-film-neon-

This is also seen on the new Tampa Bay Jerseys

New-Red-Buccaneers-Uniforms-3.jpg

Although The CFD wears black uniforms I wanted to keep at least on team color on the jersey.

78798587.jpg?w=594&h=360&crop=1

I like the idea of reflective material, but I think this would be more effective if the kit were black. Clash and third kits frequently do not feature team colors, and the navy obscures what this kit is trying to honor.

Also, maybe try hoops that look like the firefighters' stripes (neon-silver-neon). That would really help tie the kit to a firefighter's jacket.

award%20sig.png

Here Is a black version of the design. The only problem is the similarity to Columbus (the Fire's rivals colors)

r3oxZAv.jpg

I like the idea of reflective material, but I think this would be more effective if the kit were black. Clash and third kits frequently do not feature team colors, and the navy obscures what this kit is trying to honor.

Also, maybe try hoops that look like the firefighters' stripes (neon-silver-neon). That would really help tie the kit to a firefighter's jacket.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Did you really need to bump a topic that was more than two years old?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived