Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

On 12/28/2020 at 3:29 PM, Johhog said:

Very happy to hear that mate, I hope you know that you've got some fans here 😉

Also, is the flower in the Manchester FC logo supposed to represent something in particular? Teams like Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers have a similar flower but there it's always red because it's the Red Rose of Lancaster.

I really appreciate it, and I'm very happy !! 

Regarding the flower, the reason is exactly that. Originally I wanted to make it red but then it was not very visible, and I opted to give it a color in harmony with the rest of the logo, I hope it is not a problem of contradiction.

21 hours ago, Section30 said:

Nechells and Manchester are both great, love the crests for both and the color schemes really help both teams stand out, well done!

Thanks!! Yes, I try like always to make different identity for each club. The colors choice is one of the more important thing to do, everything depends on it. 

Sheffield City FC
In the city of Sheffield, football arrived at the end of the second half of the nineteenth century, when Sheffield City Football Club was born in 1878. Sheffield City is especially famous for being the first club to be crowned champion in the newborn Premier Division in 1897. the early days of the championship Sheffield City were one of the strongest teams and in the first 10 years of 1900 they never fell below 3rd position, winning their second and last title in 1905. Throughout its history, however, the club lived many negative moments, even risking to disappear from the professional championships, ending up in the 5th division. In 1980 happened what is called "Sunday Miracle", the team managed to save themselves in the last game of the season in the 5th division after collecting only 2 points in the first round. Since then, a tremor has pervaded the entire city, bringing in new investors and a new lymph has revived the club. Since then, with continuous growth, the club has finally returned to the Premier Division in 1995. After some ups and downs between the first and second divisions, since 2008 Sheffield has been a regular presence in the top league. Today the club has a solid and firm structure, ensuring its safety every year without problems.

TZJLxpr.jpg
The Sheffield City crest has undergone very few changes over the course of its history. Inside, the Yorkshire rose is surmounted by 2 hammers, symbols of the industrial history of the city, not by chance called Steel City, all enclosed by the full name of the club.

Map
gL7ulJG.jpg

Kits
The club's home colours of royal blue shirts, blue shorts, and royal blue socks have been used for the team's kits throughout most of its history. The club today is sponsored by Under Armour and on the kits appear also the betting site 888 like commercial partner sponsor.
Ux8Rvtv.jpg
JCaDT0m.jpg
rQaj7at.jpg
  • Like 4

On 12/29/2020 at 11:29 PM, TheLogoFather72 said:

Wow!

Thanks!! Keep follow me!

On 12/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, RightGuard said:

Another question: will the clubs from earlier leagues get updated looks or current champ stats when the PD is finished?

I'm thinking about it. Once the Premier Division is over I will do an update of the old leagues, a short and quick briefing. And for the Spanish championship I am working to raise the level of my work. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

Birmingham FC
Birmingham Football Club was officially born in the winter of 1877, from an initiative of a group of young people from the second city of England. The boys, who were part of the upper middle class of the city, intended to challenge other newly born teams across England. The first English title came in 1898, followed by that of 1904. Since then Birmingham FC failed to crown themselves English champions until 1935, when they took victory by dominating the entire championship. After these 3 titles the club returned to victory in 1946, the first post-war championship repeated by the success of 1954. Here the club suffered a decline and relegated to the second division in the 1963 season. win his 6th championship. Since then the club has managed to maintain its position in the elite of English football by managing to win the eighth and last title in 1997. Since then the club has returned to experiencing moments of ups and downs, no longer able to replicate the glories of a time.

htyZqzU.jpg
The Birmingham Football Club crest has had few changes over the years. The original coat of arms dated 1890 depicted a golden lion with the initials BFC underneath. In 1930 everything was enclosed within a blue shield edged with gold. After winning the 5th title, the red cross band was added. The crest remained unchanged until 1998 when after the victory of the last championship the crest we know today was adopted.

Map
5m8TV6I.jpg

Kits
The first uniform of the club was completely blue. The decision to add red came only in 1905, first as a transversal band and then at the end of the 1920s the vertical stripes were introduced for the first time. Today the club, after many years under the Umbro technical sponsorship, is dressed by the Spanish Joma. As for the commercial sponsor, Uber Eats won the race to appear on the Lions jersey in 2019.
iz9OWaC.jpg
KVbQnYY.jpg
gbKcM6y.jpg
  • Like 10

Corinthians FC
Corinthians Football Club was officially born on December 17, 1882 in London on the initiative of Sir Pascal Frederick Watson who wanted to bring together all the best amateur players in the kingdom under one team. Although the first name chosen for the team was Wednesday Football Club but it was changed to Corinthians Football Club on the suggestion of Henry Stonebridge. The club began to play friendlies with all the teams in the country, humiliating them with results like 10-3, a famous phrase says of the club: "Within thirty years the Corinthians were to become the greatest and most attractive team that football had then known. With an intelligent nonchalance and in their tailored shirts and well-cut shorts they brought a quality and culture to the game ". And so it happened on his debut in the newly formed Premier Division and immediately began to make it clear that it would not be easy for anyone to compete with the club. Despite this, the first success was slow in coming. The first Premier Division arrived in 1910, the second in 1922, the third in 1930 and the last before the Second World War in 1937. After the war the real domination of the North London team begins. From the fifth title in 1952 it was a rapid rise that led the team to conquer 15 championships, thus reaching 20 national titles in the 2020 season making it the most titled team in the country. Another record of the team is that of never having been relegated. The club has won every trophy it could win making it one of the strongest teams in the world.Corinthians is a true icon of world football, its history has inspired the birth of many clubs around the world. The Corinthian fans are one of the hottest and most passionate in the UK and the world. There is a very strong rivalry with Kensington FC with which they form the Capital Derby, one of the most intense and famous derbies in the world.

XGRdQEP.jpg
The Corinthians Football Club crest has a very special history. The symbol of the club has always been the two crossed keys, which symbolize the intent to keep the secret of the beautiful game and the true noble values of this sport. I do not know to be confused with the crossed keys symbol of the keys of heaven of St. Peter. The coat of arms has remained virtually the same over the years. The most recent change was a complete modernization in 2011. Corinthians fans are famous for their two tattoos on their forearms which are shown crossing them effectively forming the club crest.

Map
wRI64NF.jpg

Kits
Since its inception, Corinthians adopted white shirts accompanied by black shorts. White was chosen as a symbol of purity and black as a symbol of strength. Since 2009, the giant Nike has provided the club with all the technical material and is one of the most profitable sponsorships ever. Since 2018 the company Saudi Aramco has won the competition to appear on the white jersey of the club.
2Up2Qw9.jpg
jqQLuk3.jpg
Q0aQVmK.jpg
  • Like 15

What an amazing concept to finish out the English leg of this great series. Clean, classy, beautiful. Only thing I feel a bit sceptical towards is the logo font, but I love the simple colour scheme and the theme with the two keys. Very much looking forward to whatever's up next!

• Like 2

On 1/4/2021 at 11:51 PM, Johhog said:

What an amazing concept to finish out the English leg of this great series. Clean, classy, beautiful. Only thing I feel a bit sceptical towards is the logo font, but I love the simple colour scheme and the theme with the two keys. Very much looking forward to whatever's up next!

Thank you so much my friend! 

I choose that font for a similarity with the keys, i thought it was nice.

In the next few days I will post the latest Premier Division stuff as I did with the Deutsche Fussball Liga and the Premiere Ligue. After a few updates of the old teams of the other leagues and then we move on to Spain! Keep follow me!

• Like 5

Corinthians is as classy a set as it gets. Beautiful work!

And really, beautiful work all around on this series. It’s been so fun to follow and I really admire your attention to details. Everything looks very professional. Can’t wait for Spain!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 1/7/2021 at 1:46 PM, RasmV said:

Incredible work you're doing. Love the Corinthians team.

Would love to see you update the OP with an overview of all your stuff until now. Maybe the maps and a list with links to each team.

Keep it up! :D

Thank you so much!!! Yes, I think is a good idea to do before moving to Spain.

On 1/7/2021 at 7:22 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

Corinthians is as classy a set as it gets. Beautiful work!

And really, beautiful work all around on this series. It’s been so fun to follow and I really admire your attention to details. Everything looks very professional. Can’t wait for Spain!

Thank you so much!!!

On 1/7/2021 at 9:13 PM, TheGiantsFan said:

The Corinthians logo is pretty cool, and I like how the font you used has key-like notches as well!

Congrats on finishing the English teams, and I look forward to seeing your Spanish teams! Maybe you can also take on American teams in the future! 🙏

Really really thanks!! Yes, i like that font for this small details, i thought it was perfect for that crest. As I said some time ago it's an American championship that's something I'm thinking about. In the future I will certainly do so.

41 minutes ago, CMD3 said:

Awesome work man!

Do you plan on doing any other countries after Spain?

Thanks!!!!

after Spain it will be Italy's turn. And with this we will conclude the first cycle I had thought of, that is the top 5 European championships.
After I still have to decide how to proceed, as I said before the idea of an American championship intrigues me, as well as a champions league with which I can present other European teams. Keep follow me!!:D:D

• Like 7

As always, I love your compilations and how you use a variety of different color schemes in your design. Another solid-looking league, my friend!

7 minutes ago, PascalHugo said:

Anfield FC

kxJRkZM.jpg

I don't wanna be that guy, but what font did you use for the Anfield logo? I really like it, and I'd wanna use it on one of my concepts if it's free or on Adobe Fonts! :)