World Hockey Association Working Thread

JCRGraphix

3 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

I've just do it the logos for Torpedo Beograd, I think its better to change only Crvena Zvezda Zagreb (I understand what you say, I propose that name) maybe in HK Lokomotiv Zagreb or Hokej Klub Hrvatska Zagreb...but JCR decide :)

Well, in that case, can't wait to see Torpedo :D
Then my vote goes to Lokomotiv (or Lokomotiva in croatian and serbian). There are few sports teams with that name already in Zagreb.

banner.jpg

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some names, you might like it:
Samara Asteroids ( The asteroid 26922 Samara was named in honor of the city Samara) or Wings (there are few teams with ''wings'' in their name; also, there are Cosmic museum and aviation plant),
Omsk Cossacks (cossack unit built city of Omsk) or Yastrebi/Hawks (there is team with this name in minor hoceky league),
Novosibirsk Siberians (Novosibirsk is biggest city in Siberia) or Frosts,
Khabarovsk Amur Tigers (
Siberian tiger, also known as the Amur tiger, is a tiger subspecies inhabiting in the Russian Far East),
Petropavlosk-Kamchatsky Volcanoes (city is surrounded by volcanoes; also, volcanoes are in coat of arms of city).

banner.jpg

18 hours ago, TheBearNYC said:

Mind if I work on Toulouse?

Go for it.

46 minutes ago, Paperino said:

Some names, you might like it:
Samara Asteroids ( The asteroid 26922 Samara was named in honor of the city Samara) or Wings (there are few teams with ''wings'' in their name; also, there are Cosmic museum and aviation plant),
Omsk Cossacks (cossack unit built city of Omsk) or Yastrebi/Hawks (there is team with this name in minor hoceky league),
Novosibirsk Siberians (Novosibirsk is biggest city in Siberia) or Frosts,
Khabarovsk Amur Tigers (
Siberian tiger, also known as the Amur tiger, is a tiger subspecies inhabiting in the Russian Far East),
Petropavlosk-Kamchatsky Volcanoes (city is surrounded by volcanoes; also, volcanoes are in coat of arms of city).

Very interesting. I'll definitely use those names for Samara and Novosibirsk. As for Petropavlosk-Kamchatsky, I went with the Vulcans. Also, I have Khabarovsk as the Cossacks already. I like the ideas though!

Okay now we have two joint effort: the first with me doing logos and zeus89725 doing uniforms, and the second with PascalHugo doing logos, and me doing uniforms.TIKI1.thumb.png.39a84587a5b783c7a9f191efTIKI2.thumb.png.11f3f692edf10b5544a7e80fTORPEDO1.thumb.png.ad83ffa48887f4b993aa3TORPEDO.thumb.png.31e89b7695b69fd19fab63

Good night! These are beautiful concepts. Also, hooray for goalies using hasek masks!!! The only thing we need is Rick jennereat saying "oh brother we are not worthy!" :)

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

I can do the Jerseys for the Fighting Saints, but I'm not using any of the logos with black... It looks like StaatsBrent took an updated logo and filled it in with black, no offense but, the Royal Blue and Gold color scheme is perfect by itself. No need to add black... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

21 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

I can do the Jerseys for the Fighting Saints, but I'm not using any of the logos with black... It looks like StaatsBrent took an updated logo and filled it in with black, no offense but, the Royal Blue and Gold color scheme is perfect by itself. No need to add black... 

gkxs6h826xfdx33jgg1celnnh.gif

SAINTS FIXED RING.png

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

8 minutes ago, Paperino said:

Is it possible to add just one more team (in Balkan league)? I have a name, colors and created the logo. Also, player's names aren't problem, I can do it. Just need jerseys. I'm begging for this...

PM me the logos and stuff, and I can make jerseys for you.

Also, in the spirit of making teams, could we get a team in Denver? I can make jerseys, colors, logos, basically everything but players and stuff.

Huh, excellent. Thank you very much.
Hokej Klub Konstantin Niš  / HC Constantine Nish
Located: Niš, Serbia
Color: MAROON and GOLD  (typical roman and byzantines colors)
Name: Constantine the Great was born in city of Naissus (present day Niš, Serbia). There are football and basketball teams named Constantine. Also, Constantine the Great is in coat of arms of city of Niš. 
Primary logo: maroon and gold shield, with Constantine the Great and gold wordmark in roman style above him; behind shield are two hockey sticks.
Secondary logo: it's ''in hoc signo vinces / in this sign you will win'' symbol (motto used by Constantine the Great, from his vision), but with two hockey sticks instead ''X''
I'm sorry if resolution isn't the best.

hk konstantin grb2.png

secondary konstantin2.png

banner.jpg

I like this. They can take the place of Istanbul. If you don't mind, I'm going to clean up the logo just a bit, but you'll still get full credit for designing it. 

As for Denver, they can take the place of either Indianapolis or Seattle.

6 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

I like this. They can take the place of Istanbul. If you don't mind, I'm going to clean up the logo just a bit, but you'll still get full credit for designing it. 

As for Denver, they can take the place of either Indianapolis or Seattle.

Ofc, clean it up, I just wanted to say you that. I made these very quickly and I'm not pro as you guys, so it's necessery. I'll try to come up with new ideas for other names.
If you need wordmakrs (but there are very simple, font ''Contra'', color: gold wizh shadows)

hk konstantin.png

niš wordmark.png

banner.jpg

Players (HK Konstantin). 

# POS NAME   BIRTHDATE BIRTHPLACE RATING AGE  
2  D DARKO RADULOVIC DECEMBER 11,1994 NEGOTIN, SERBIA 74 21  
7  C MILOS PETROVIC MARCH 28, 1992 BOR, SERBIA 74 23  
8 D JONATHAN HARRIS SEPTEMBER 20, 1988 SAINT LOUIS, USA 69 27  
9  LW DOMAGOJ LUKIC JULY 14, 1985 VARAZDIN, CROATIA 67 30  
10  D FLORIAN MANOLESCU FEBRUARY 5, 1986 CRAIOVA, ROMANIA 66 29  
12 G TOMISLAV DROBNJAK JANUARY 7, 1985 NIKSIC, MONTENEGRO 72 31  
13  RW DALIBOR IVIC JUNE 18, 1987 NIS, SERBIA 65 29  
14  D MIROSLAV STEVIC        MAY 16, 1990 BELGRADE, SERBIA 59 26  
16  C HRISTO AVRAMOV NOVEMBER 27, 1988 SOFIA, BULGARIA 61 27  
17  D EDIN ZAHIROVIC APRIL 3, 1990 SARAJEVO, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA 64 25  
20  RW LUKA SARIC AUGUST 30, 1991 BELGRADE, SERBIA 58 24  
21  D DRAGAN STOJNIC MAY 6, 1990 NIS, SERBIA 60 25  
23  LW GORAN ANGELOV DECEMBER 1, 1989 PLOVDIV, BULGARIA 61 26  
24  D JAN JANOUSEK FEBRUARY 28, 1988 LIBEREC, CZECH REPUBLIC 70 27  
27  LW STEFAN PANIC JUNE 17, 1991 NOVI SAD, SERBIA 59 24  
28 C ALLEN MARTIN APRIL 9, 1987 OLYMPIA, USA 73 28  
30 G BOJAN TRIFUNOVIC OCTOBER 4, 1992 CACAK, SERBIA 57 23  
33 C VIKTOR CHUBAROV JULY 5, 1988 UFA, RUSSIA 69 27  
34  D MIHAJLO STEPANOVIC DECEMBER 26, 1982 SUBOTICA, SERBIA 66 33  
37 RW DWAYNE ROY SEPTEMBER 8, 1987 NORTH BAY, CANADA 71 28  
39  LW ANDREI BRUSILOV MARCH 10, 1986 NOVOSIBIRSK, RUSSIA 72 29  
40  C MARKO DAVIDOVIC JUNE 30, 1990 PANCEVO, SERBIA 59 25  
41 G IVAN SAVIC MARCH 16, 1988 LESKOVAC, SERBIA 63 27  
44  RW MICHAEL ROBINSONA AUGUST 17, 1987 ORLANDO, USA 67 28  
46  D STEFAN JOVIC FEBRUARY 8, 1989 BELGRADE, SERBIA 58 26  
50  D PREDRAG TODOROVIC OCTOBER 30, 1991 SABAC, SERBIA 61 24  

banner.jpg

Ok, thread updated. This is now a work space for everything.  As far as formatting goes, for rosters, please use all caps, and dates in the MMM DD, YYYY format with ages as of OCT 1 2016. Also, please list any fonts that you used. If any team is not specifically claimed, it is fair game, but the best design will be the final one. 

Also, does anybody know of any decent simulation software that can handle a league this big? If there is one, would anybody be interested in taking part in a sim season as GM of a club or two? If you would be interested, please keep your team to yourself for now. The player ratings we're using are on a weighted randomized scale and I don't want anybody to get the idea that there is any favoritism involved. 

15 minutes ago, JCRGraphix said:

Ok, thread updated. This is now a work space for everything.  As far as formatting goes, for rosters, please use all caps, and dates in the MMM DD, YYYY format with ages as of OCT 1 2016. Also, please list any fonts that you used. If any team is not specifically claimed, it is fair game, but the best design will be the final one. 

Also, does anybody know of any decent simulation software that can handle a league this big? If there is one, would anybody be interested in taking part in a sim season as GM of a club or two? If you would be interested, please keep your team to yourself for now. The player ratings we're using are on a weighted randomized scale and I don't want anybody to get the idea that there is any favoritism involved. 

Confirmed. Just one question. Should I change non english letters (š, ć, č etc. to ''s'', ''c'')?

banner.jpg

Archived