World Hockey Association Working Thread

JCRGraphix

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/2/2016 at 9:25 PM, Zac Seidemann said:

The Kazan Dragons. Because of their flag and coat of arms. Colors: green, gray, gold, and red. I will do the jerseys if some one wants to do the logos.

Hey If you are interested I've do it the logos for Zilant Kazan. I use only darkred and green.

Here is, in order First, Secondary, Tertiary (Tatarstan Logo) and Wordmark.

2s7b8lz.png

2 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

Hey If you are interested I've do it the logos for Zilant Kazan. I use only darkred and green.

Here is, in order First, Secondary, Tertiary (Tatarstan Logo) and Wordmark.

2s7b8lz.png

I'd be willing to do the uniforms. I've been waiting for some logos for so long!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

On 2/11/2016 at 11:47 AM, JCRGraphix said:

We have more uniforms!!!

First we have Murcielagos de Valencia by TRoyConcepts

VALENCIA1.thumb.png.1263bccaca6a126f9205

VALENCIA2.thumb.png.8c0c625ac2827d52d5ad

The primary and alternate logos should be flipped as well as the primary and alternate jerseys

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

On 1/22/2016 at 3:40 PM, JCRGraphix said:

Can't help myself anymore...I'm in. I'll take Amsterdam for now if everyone's fine with that, see if I can whip up something I like. As of right now, I'll take everything for the team, roster and all.

Hey all, just read through this thread and i am interested/unsure how to get involved. Who/where do I tell what I'm interested in doing and where do you send the concepts? I'm assuming to JCR....

I make my own templates, so I'm not really familiar where to find them. Does anybody know where I could find the one used on this thread? (psd preferably) 

Thanks guys :upside:

52 minutes ago, Jj... said:

Hey all, just read through this thread and i am interested/unsure how to get involved. Who/where do I tell what I'm interested in doing and where do you send the concepts? I'm assuming to JCR....

I make my own templates, so I'm not really familiar where to find them. Does anybody know where I could find the one used on this thread? (psd preferably) 

Thanks guys :upside:

Are you a good logo designer? If so, PM me. Also, yes JCR is your main contact person for this project.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

10 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

I'm finally in the process of coming home from the war, so I'll be offline for a bit. Keep up the great work, and once I've had a chance to spend some time with the wife and kids, I'll be back on here.

All I am going to say is thank you for your service. Take your time with your family.

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

20 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

I'm finally in the process of coming home from the war, so I'll be offline for a bit. Keep up the great work, and once I've had a chance to spend some time with the wife and kids, I'll be back on here.

Well thanks for your service!!! 

Also so when you come back, I was wondering what the Minnesota Fighting Saints roster is. I'm almost done with the jerseys, but I need the roster for Names and numbers on the sweaters...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

32 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

Well thanks for your service!!! 

Also so when you come back, I was wondering what the Minnesota Fighting Saints roster is. I'm almost done with the jerseys, but I need the roster for Names and numbers on the sweaters...

I'm not sure if we have one. @StaatsBrett originally started getting the team going so maybe he has it but that's not for sure. Also, I'm working on uniforms for @PascalHugo's Zilant Kazan right now. I'll shoot them over to JCR for cleanup and then that team should be ready to go by then. If anybody has logos ready, PM them and I'll start uniforms.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Sorry to bother you, but the striped blackout was an Olympic Pride jersey, the stripes were 7 blue, 7 gold and 6 silver, for the year the Olympics were first held, 776 BC. Other than that, Athens is my nonbiased gold medal of this thread so far

Archived