Kings Comets: Purple and Green

CrimsonBull9584

I use to play semi-pro football in the Mid Continental Football League. There was a team up in Cincy called the Kings Comets and their color scheme was purple and green. I recently checked back in on them and see that they still have the same uniforms and colors. I began to think to my self; "what other teams and colleges have purple and green as their color scheme"?

I have yet to come up with an answer. Are there any teams, college or pro, that use purple and green as their primary colors?

The Fort Worth Brahmas used to wear purple, black, and green around the turn of the century.

Now they're a junior team, and wear purple and black. I miss the old WPHL days though.

I remember on maddenteams.com, back when that site was still a thing and didn't have to be accessed via Wayback Machine, there was a template for a purple-and-green team called the Jokers. The green was more lime than kelly.

Just purple and green is a rarity. Even when the Bucks had purple and green, they had silver as a third color.

Purple, green and gold are Mardi Gras/ Carnival colors, thus their use by the New Orleans Jazz, New Orleans Hornets and Pelicans "NOLA" Mardi Gras unis, and the old ECHL Mobile Mysticks:

julian_wright_darren_collison_pose.jpg

513495415_pelicans_mardi_gras_uni_lmj127

okqcx5c6oobjcfidhqz1.gif

It is what it is.

Archived