Ottawa Senators - concept

These are nicely done, Squire, but I prefer the ones we have now.

I love the red sweater. Before the Senators adopted it, I thought their uniforms had too much black.

The black shoulders on your white sweater resemble New Jersey too much.

The Sens need MORE red, not less.

I like the logos you picked. The 3D head and 'S' logos aren't particularily my faves, so bravo for picking the good ones. Personally, I'm not a big fan of white on black jerseys. The sleeves stripes resemble those of Colorado's third jersey, am I right? Not sure if that's a good thing, though.

Overall, a solid design needing improvement, but that's coming from a perfectionist die-hard Sens fan. B)

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

These are nicely done, Squire, but I prefer the ones we have now.

I love the red sweater. Before the Senators adopted it, I thought their uniforms had too much black.

The black shoulders on your white sweater resemble New Jersey too much.

i remember their innaugurals and road blacks of the early 90s years and thought they were great looking (before alot of other teams like Philly, Chicago and some others incorporated black unis).

i HATE the 'cartoon' Senator logo on those ugly red unis and i wish they would simplify a bit more - maybe i'll work on a red concept using the design ive used for the ones in this post.

~k

pistons4-sm.giftigers.gifmadeindetroit-store_1798_66732.gifwings.gifisland1-sm.gif

Archived