MLS x Umbro (Inter Miami added 24/24)

Victormrey

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Victormrey said:

So, designing the identity for Inter Miami, I came up with this logo:

Inter Miami Logo Final.png

But my friend @hendocfc had another idea for the logo, using as base the same monogram:

Inter Miami Logo Final 2.png

Now I can't decided which design use for the logo. What do you think?

As a Miami guy waiting for Inter Miami, AC Miami, Miami SC designs and i have to say I really like the letter stylings of this logo very much!  I've always said, if we're going to use any colors, they should be Aqua (as shown) with a darker "blue-aqua" with no black.  I feel as enough teams have black and no one has that "Zenit" look yet.  I'm ok with the Art Deco Pink too. It's only fitting, especially as a tertiary color for an alternate kit.  I also think the badge should be a straight edged "diamond" since no one in the league has it yet (SV Weder Bremen style - Bundesliga).  Kudos again for the "M & I" wordmark!   

So, I tried to kind of follow that shape... This is the result:

Inter Miami Logo Test Art Deco.png

I don't think it could work as primary logo at all, I will stick to my initial idea. But I think it wouldn't be that bad as secondary logo.

I've been on working on it, I came up with other three options:

Inter Miami Logo Test Art Deco 2.png

I still think it can't be a primary logo (I don't find the way to put the club's whole name there, for example), but I think these are an improvement which would work fine as secondary logo.

2 hours ago, Victormrey said:

I've been on working on it, I came up with other three options:

Inter Miami Logo Test Art Deco 2.png

I still think it can't be a primary logo (I don't find the way to put the club's whole name there, for example), but I think these are an improvement which would work fine as secondary logo.

Yeah, might be a little too girthy, but as far as the whole club name, I don't think it's always needed. The less the better.  The art deco thing is a good idea. I've seen some concepts from (skramerdesign) using the Freedom Tower in Biscayne.   

http://kramerdesign.tumblr.com/post/109468978568/in-light-of-major-league-soccer-mlss-new-league

Inter Miami is finally finished!

This is the logo sheet:

Inter Miami Logo Sheet.png

The home kit is teal, with black and pink pinstripes and details, as well as black shorts.

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Inter Miami Home Kit.png

The home kit is mainly white, with a teal/black/pink sash and details (yes, I went quite crazy for this one).

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Inter Miami Away Kit.png

The third kit is black, featuring a subtle Art Deco pattern, as well as teal and pinlk details.

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Inter Miami Third Kit.png

I've not decided the sponsor yet, any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Maybe Royal Caribbean or Carnival for sponsors? Carnival is based in Miami and RC is in Fort Lauderdale (on second note, I am going on an RC cruise out of Fort Lauderdale in a week :lol:)

Nice idea, Royal Caribbean would look nice. BTW, enjoy your trip!

On 7/21/2016 at 4:47 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

Maybe Royal Caribbean or Carnival for sponsors? Carnival is based in Miami and RC is in Fort Lauderdale (on second note, I am going on an RC cruise out of Fort Lauderdale in a week :lol:)

Come pay me a visit lol

soflo copy.png

On 22/7/2016 at 4:56 PM, New York's Greatest said:

Miami looks sick bud Great work!

Thanks!

On 24/7/2016 at 4:04 AM, soflo_sports said:

Cruise lines aren't a bad idea, but the most Miami company i can think of would have to be Telemundo, which is actually in Hialeah

On 24/7/2016 at 5:48 PM, Est1980 said:

Sprint. Marcelo Claure is Beckham's partner in this and is also the CEO for Sprint. Royal Carribean is also a great choice.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll be using Sprint in the end.

And well, that's it. The series are finished (I'll keep on accepting suggestions though).

Thank you everybody for all the C&C/feedback/suggestions given all the way through the series, as well as for the +8K views, which I didn't expect to reach, given this was my 2nd project.

My first series was about baseball, this has been about soccer, and the next one will be a crossover between these two. I'll be starting it in mid-August, when I get back from my holidays.

Archived