MLS x Umbro (Inter Miami added 24/24)

Victormrey

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Victormrey said:

Let's continue with Atlanta United.

For the home kit I decided to use an even number of stripes, using a retro-inspired style.

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Atlanta United Home Kit.png

The away kit is mainly white with red and black pinstripes and gold logos.

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Atlanta United Away Kit Final.png

Very Cool! Love the design

1 hour ago, New York's Greatest said:

Very Cool! Love the design

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

Ah man  as my dad works for  delta it's  amazing  but  I  think  Coca-Cola would be the  kit sponsor 

Initially I was going to use Coca-Cola, but most of the ATL Utd desings I've seen used it as sponsor, and given Delta is based in Atlanta too, I decided to use it.

3 hours ago, Victormrey said:

While working on the LAFC kits I decided to choose the colour scheme for Inter Miami:

Inter Miami Colour Scheme.png

What do you think?

Gorgeous. Maybe make the Teal a little bluer. Other than that this is perfect for Miami

soflo copy.png

While working on the LAFC kits I decided to choose the colour scheme for Inter Miami:

What do you think?

Gorgeous. Maybe make the teal more blue-ish, but other than that this is perfect for Inter Miami or whatever you're calling it

soflo copy.png

4 hours ago, Victormrey said:

What do you think?

Though I am not the biggest fan of these lets just say "unusual" colors but you have peaked my interest and I am very intrigued to how they will come out

A lot of these are interesting. But one thing is standing out on many that I am not liking.  White monochrome secondary uniforms.  I can understand all-white for a primary jersey ala Real Madrid or the LA Galaxy.  But as a secondary uniform, it just screams laziness and off-putting to me.  And this happens way too much in current day MLS.  It is just something that I probably won't ever accept.

As for the Orlando designs, I think the whole thing would look 100% better if you swapped the socks from the primary and secondary uniforms.

13 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

Gorgeous. Maybe make the teal more blue-ish, but other than that this is perfect for Inter Miami or whatever you're calling it

13 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Can't wait for LAFC! And those are beautiful.

11 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Though I am not the biggest fan of these lets just say "unusual" colors but you have peaked my interest and I am very intrigued to how they will come out

Thank you guys for the feedback about the colour scheme. I have changed just a little bit (I've make the teal bit more blue-ish and the pink is a bit darker), this is how it's going to look in the end:

11 hours ago, XenonDesigns said:

I think Atlanta could look even better if maybe the stripes on the white were all gold? 

I tried to make gold pinstripes and red and black details, but I didn't look fine to me. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

7 hours ago, CIM said:

A lot of these are interesting. But one thing is standing out on many that I am not liking.  White monochrome secondary uniforms.  I can understand all-white for a primary jersey ala Real Madrid or the LA Galaxy.  But as a secondary uniform, it just screams laziness and off-putting to me.  And this happens way too much in current day MLS.  It is just something that I probably won't ever accept.

As for the Orlando designs, I think the whole thing would look 100% better if you swapped the socks from the primary and secondary uniforms.

For the moment 8 of the 21 teams got all-white away uniforms, which is the traditional away look for all of them except for San José Quakes and Atlanta Utd (because we still don't know how their kits are going to be).

I would like to use more colour combinations for the away kits, but for example, I can't use black shorts or socks for DC United because those are alredy part of the home kit.

About Orlando City, I wouldn't like to just swap the socks. Each pair of socks have a different styke, made to match the rest of the kits. But I tried by swapping the colours:

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Orlando City Home Kit 2.png

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Orlando City Away Kit 2.png

What do you think?

5 hours ago, Victormrey said:

For the moment 8 of the 21 teams got all-white away uniforms, which is the traditional away look for all of them except for San José Quakes and Atlanta Utd (because we still don't know how their kits are going to be).

I would like to use more colour combinations for the away kits, but for example, I can't use black shorts or socks for DC United because those are alredy part of the home kit.

About Orlando City, I wouldn't like to just swap the socks. Each pair of socks have a different styke, made to match the rest of the kits. But I tried by swapping the colours:

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Orlando City Home Kit 2.png

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro Orlando City Away Kit 2.png

What do you think?

Looks good but the Purple socks don't do it form me personally in regards to Away kit. I'd personally flip the socks of the away and home kits

23 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

Looks good but the Purple socks don't do it form me personally in regards to Away kit. I'd personally flip the socks of the away and home kits

I think I'll stick too the all-purple and all-white kits. The designs with different colour socks don't look that good to me.

Very interested in seeing what you do for LAFC and Inter Miami. Looking forward to it!

(and if u don't want to do the Miami Current idea that's okay too but I do think it'd be neat to at least try ;))

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Very interested in seeing what you do for LAFC and Inter Miami. Looking forward to it!

(and if u don't want to do the Miami Current idea that's okay too but I do think it'd be neat to at least try ;))

Sorry, but what do you mean with the Miami current idea? :blush: Do you mean to try out Miami FC current style?

We're approaching of the series, time for Los Angeles FC. Given the club doesn't have an offcial sponsor, I decided to use Corona.

The home kit is mainly black with gold details, using a subtle diamond-ish pattern on the front of the shirt.

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro LA FC Home Kit.png

The away kit is white, with a black and gold sash and details.

Sportslogos MLS x Umbro LA FC Away Kit.png

good looking kits for LAFC, maybe for the home kit turn the sash into a bar across the chest behind the umbro and LAFC crest, I think that will help to clean it up and make it so that it doesn't interfere with the corona logo

Archived