Soccer Kit Grab Bag: Lille OSC, Reno 1868

mattb6

jRpHBtt.png

Updated Man City: Fixed the red on the change kit per request.

uMPMwMl.png

Next is Dynamo Kyiv. I did this for the UCL series that I never ended up posting all of, hence the badges still on the sleeve that I forgot to take off. The primary kit is all white, with a blue V design similar to the angle of the badge, and also inspired by the Spain kit from a few years back that had the large V (I was fond of the kit, no relation to Dynamo Kyiv, however).

The change kit is all blue, with a diamond design on the front. PSV will be next.

spacer.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing on that, so here's PSV:

woPSOMT.png

The classic red and white stripes are paired with black shorts and striped socks.

The clash kit is all navy, with darker navy and "volt" (sigh) accents.

The third kit is all gray with sublimated hoops, with white shorts and gray socks.

I did these back during the UCL Round of 16, hence the sleeves patches. Also, Phillips is still the sponsor because I forgot to change it to the new one, plus it looks much better.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, timberwolf said:

It may just be my Tanzanian wifi, but none of the images are showing up for me. I could only see Zenit and A Madrid (which are fantastic, by the way).

Be neat to see Arsenal or Ajax if you grab a chance.

You're in luck, I already have Arsenal done. I'll do CSKA Moscow and Ajax in the coming days.

3 minutes ago, soflo_sports said:

Also... Why is John Stones number 9?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, probably just went right over my head when I did it.

Fcw0eP9.png

Anyways, here's Arsenal. 

The home kit is the traditional Arsenal look, with gold accents. 

I really like the away kit, which is yellow/blue/yellow, with red accents throughout. It's a collared look, with a design of sorts on the back, similar to what Dortmund and Arsenal had last year. 

The third kit utilizes an all black base with gold accents and white lettering, numbers, etc. I used the standalone cannon because I feel it's a very classy look for Arsenal. 

I should have CSKA Moscow up later today, but no promises on Ajax.

spacer.png

Vr2SXuv.png

For CKSA Moscow, as @New York's Greatest suggested, I returned back to the blue and red stripes, after being hesitant. I did like the red/blue/red look for them last year, but I think the stripes turned out better. I went with blue shorts and red socks.

The change kit is white/red/white with a blue and red vertical stripe across the front, that carries onto the back.

BxLuzXy.png

For @timberwolf, I did Ajax Amsterdam. The home kit I did is extremely similar to the one they are using this season, because there isn't much you can do with Ajax's look. I added 3 X's across the back from their Captain's armband, which was the inspiration for this year's away kit.

The change kit is based on the infamous 1989 away kit. Mine isn't quite as crazy, however, with the design sublimated onto the front. The back of the kit continues the pinstripes from the front. Black shorts and light blue socks round out the kit.

I'll be doing Manchester United in the coming days, and I'll probably post a team or two before them.

spacer.png

love the kits for both Ajax and CSKA

Fun fact: the triple X comes from the flag and crest of Amsterdam. And CSKA was originally the football club of the army for Russia/USSR

For CSKA I think it would look better if the away kit had white shorts

My two cents...

Arsenal - Wow, that's gorgeous set. The third is a new take in the Gunners, but I quite like it. I do miss the old gold, though. I never knew that I liked that set, but it's become a tradition for the club. Make the yellow into gold, and it's golden (excuse my pun).

Ajax - The clash is perfect. Never touch that again. The home is very close to that perfection...but I'd make the I'd make the middle stripe a wee bit thinner. It might look bad, I'm not sure.

Great work as always! Thanks for doing my requests!

2 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

love the kits for both Ajax and CSKA

Fun fact: the triple X comes from the flag and crest of Amsterdam. And CSKA was originally the football club of the army for Russia/USSR

For CSKA I think it would look better if the away kit had white shorts

Here they are with white shorts. I think both look pretty good.

PvZV3Kh.png

3 minutes ago, timberwolf said:

My two cents...

Arsenal - Wow, that's gorgeous set. The third is a new take in the Gunners, but I quite like it. I do miss the old gold, though. I never knew that I liked that set, but it's become a tradition for the club. Make the yellow into gold, and it's golden (excuse my pun).

Ajax - The clash is perfect. Never touch that again. The home is very close to that perfection...but I'd make the I'd make the middle stripe a wee bit thinner. It might look bad, I'm not sure.

Great work as always! Thanks for doing my requests!

And here's Ajax with a thinner stripe

j9kJp94.png

spacer.png

19 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

Great job! I would love to see Juventus.

Thanks! I have Juventus done from a while back, so I'll post it later today. 

1 hour ago, New York's Greatest said:

Either color shorts look lovely for CSKA! They came out awesome!

I still can't decide if I prefer red or white, so I'll just leave them both here. Thank you! 

I think I'll start making new concepts soon, rather than taking requests and posting ones I previously finished. I'm thinking of doing Inter Milan first, after I post a few others, unless there are any certain teams people want to see. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, mattb6 said:

I think I'll start making new concepts soon, rather than taking requests and posting ones I previously finished. I'm thinking of doing Inter Milan first, after I post a few others, unless there are any certain teams people want to see. 

Inter, will be interesting if anything I'd hope to see Inter's chief rival AC Milan, Roma, PSG,Lille, and FC Bayern after Juve and Inter are done and posted of course...or when and if you like posting these suggestions. By the way quick question, Are you willing to do any of the teams in the Americas like ones from MLS, NASL, USPL (or whatever it is called now) LigaMX etc?

1 minute ago, New York's Greatest said:

Inter, will be interesting if anything I'd hope to see Inter's chief rival AC Milan, Roma, PSG,Lille, and FC Bayern after Juve and Inter are done and posted of course...or when and if you like posting these suggestions. By the way quick question, Are you willing to do any of the teams in the Americas like ones from MLS, NASL, USPL (or whatever it is called now) LigaMX etc?

Yeah, I'll do any requests pretty much. Also, I already have PSG, Bayern and Roma done, so I'll post those soon too. 

spacer.png

Archived