Soccer Kit Grab Bag: Lille OSC, Reno 1868

mattb6

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a few of the requests I had completed previously:

C4DlX61.png

For @JosiahWVU, here's Juventus. The home kit features the ubiquitous black and white stripes, with dark gray adidas stripes down the side. "Juve" is above the name on the back in gold. White shorts and black socks pair with the shirt.

The change kit is a familiar pink look, featuring a black and white stripe on the shoulders, with white and black accents throughout. 

The third kit is also a familiar colorway for Juventus, featuring an all blue look with a black/gold/white chest stripe (also on the socks). Mostly gold accents adorn the rest of the kit, with white and black again used on the numbers and logos.

nzpbECO.png

@New York's Greatest and @MontyK17 both requested Roma, so here they are. The primary kit is pretty simple, a red/white/red look with an orange collar and orange accents.

The change kit is one of my favorites, featuring a maroon and orange chest stripe, on a white shirt, continued, but rotated, on the back. Paired with white socks and maroon shorts.

The third kit is a dark gray, black and orange look, with black/orange/black striping throughout.

I'll post PSG and Bayern very soon.

spacer.png

Two other requests (from @New York's Greatest) :

GdhBWQu.png

For Bayern's primary kit, I went all red with blue accents and white numbers/logos. Sublimated Bavarian checkers from the crest are on the sleeves.

The change kit is blue/white/blue, with red and navy details, including a chest stripe below the crest and above the sponsor (same stripe on socks).

The change kit I had a bit more fun with. I used a heathered gray and blue pattern, with everything else on the shirt being red. I think it turned out pretty well.

4VEdksZ.png

The home PSG kit has the classic red and white stripe, which is continue on to the back. Stripes on the shorts are alternate red and white.

The change kit is a inspired by the French flag, with a blue/white/red stripe on the front. There is also a blue and a red shorts stripe.

The third kit is gray/red/gray, with a sublimated Eiffel Tower on both the front and the back.

For requests, here is the list:

1. Manchester United (I missed them originally, my apologies)

2. Inter Milan

3. AC Milan

4. LOSC Lille

5. Reno 1868 FC

6. NYCFC

7. New York Cosmos

spacer.png

Suggestions

Bayern 

away kit, blue shorts

third kit plain white shorts

psg

home kit the classic look is a red stripe outlined in white

away kit I would take the design of the home and make it away

tgord kit just needs a complete overhaul

IadQ4yv.png

Manchester United is next for @soflo_sports. The home kit is a classy red/white/black with a collar.

The change kit is similar to this years, but with a lined design instead of heathered.

The change kit is white/black/white, with a line design on both sides. Pretty simple and clean look for one of the world's most storied clubs. Also, I changed the sponsor to Aon because Chevrolet looks horrendous on the front, IMO.

spacer.png

Dude, this is the greatest Man U concept I've seen in all my years of the internet. Smart choice ditching the Chevy logo it really ruins nice jerseys. Bravo my friend! (Just realized that Luke Shaw has the number 10 on his shorts, just letting you know)

soflo copy.png

4 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

Dude, this is the greatest Man U concept I've seen in all my years of the internet. Smart choice ditching the Chevy logo it really ruins nice jerseys. Bravo my friend! (Just realized that Luke Shaw has the number 10 on his shorts, just letting you know)

Thanks! I did realize the wrong number on the pants was there after I posted it, I might get to it later, but it's not too big of a deal if it remains that way. 

I think I'll have Inter and AC Milan both posted later today, so stay tuned everyone!

spacer.png

Derby della Madonnina!

UC6EzsU.png

For Inter's main kit, I am a pretty big fan of this year's, so I didn't change much. The sleeves are blue, there's no weird stripey design, although there is more yellow scattered throughout. The yellow socks are now blue, which is also a departure from the traditional black.

The change kit is all white, with a blue and black sash. 

The third kit is nothing really special, I just let the cool color scheme speak forever.

wTvHEWT.png

AC Milan's home kit is the traditional black and red striped look, this time with gold accents throughout. The traditional white shorts return, but the socks are red and black hooped, different from the usual black.

The change kit is an all white collared look, with light gray hoops on the shirt and socks.

The third kit is teal/teal/teal, with gold accents throughout. The crest that appeared on the primary Milan shirts the past through years is relegated to the back on all three kits.

I'll add Seattle and Colorado to the list. Although I did the whole MLS a year or so back, I only ended up posting a few. I did them on an old template, so I'll revisit those and potentially make changes before posting. Next up is Lille!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Milan looks great!...both of them

Thank you! I wasn't sure how the third kits would look for both of them being plain, I planned on the colors being the major focus. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, mattb6 said:

Thank you! I wasn't sure how the third kits would look for both of them being plain, I planned on the colors being the major focus. 

Plain color is a good offset for traditionally striped kits like that of Inter and AC Milan and the colors are very unique from eachother. In any case it makes a great clash kit match up

Finally got around to Lille!

3SrOiEl.png

The home strip is red/navy/red, and features offset dark red hoops, to mimic the club's crest. Navy and white accents are used on the sleeves and collar. 

The change kit is pretty similar, with the only changes design-wise being changes in construction of the collar, sleeves and shorts striping. The same sublimated hoops are on the secondary kit. I like how these turned out.

Next up is Reno 1868, unless I post a team I already completed first.

spacer.png

Archived