Minnesota Twins Identity Fix-Up

MJD7

Just now, MJD7 said:

Here's a really quick mockup of it (I'm not gonna put the Twins script on the road, it was just the easiest to recolor).

Mockup.png

I'm personally not as big a fan of it as I thought I might be, but maybe you'll think it works better.

It looks good separately but I can't see them being a part of the same team. They almost look like different clubs/identities. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, timberwolf said:

It looks good separately but I can't see them being a part of the same team. They almost look like different clubs/identities. 

Oh that's true. The wordmarks being the same color is the only thing that really holds them together

2 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

Oh that's true. The wordmarks being the same color is the only thing that really holds them together

Precisely. Usually the home and road are identical except the road is grey (obviously with some exceptions).

1 minute ago, timberwolf said:

Precisely. Usually the home and road are identical except the road is grey (obviously with some exceptions).

Dang. Figuring out my beloved Twins is really tough, not gonna lie

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

Now personally I think this is a step backward, but only because I have a preference for the script and not block lettering.

Aesthetically, I would probably agree with you that I like the script better. However, there are so many teams around baseball that use scripts (such as the in-division Indians), that maybe this is a way for the Twins to stand out a bit.

Anyone else disagree, though, and really think I should use the script? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

The Home alternate is a thing of beauty and the main uniforms are solid.  Adding powder blue is a revelation and separates them from the countless red, white and navy teams.

Thank you! That was the main goal going in, to separate the Twins a bit

Archived