NHL Hamilton Expansion

AndyGuy213

I know there has been numerous attempts by teams to move to Hamilton, Ontario with none managing to succeed. What I am looking for is Inspiration for

an NHL Team logo or a Concept logo to start with for an NHL Team in Hamilton. I am open to any suggestions. Plus, I am new to the forums on this website.

Hamilton? Hmm... I have 2 suggestions. Either the team would be the Hamilton Tigers, hearkening back to the same team who played in the NHL from 1920-1925, or the Hamilton Clippers, seeing as Hamilton is a port town.

591ec53b9bf0a_ABLChamps.png.988aea6f30fd9cb827c4ad87f8b6d031.png

1 hour ago, PackMan said:

Hamilton? Hmm... I have 2 suggestions. Either the team would be the Hamilton Tigers, hearkening back to the same team who played in the NHL from 1920-1925, or the Hamilton Clippers, seeing as Hamilton is a port town.

That may work, My only concern about the Hamilton Tigers was that a players' strike after their last season resulted in the franchise's dissolution. But I would love old teams to return. I grew up when most teams were being folded or re-located to different locations. So it would be nice to get teams back :)

3 minutes ago, Griffinmarlins said:

Don't start a concept thread unless you already have something made.

^^^^^^ That's my suggestion for your Hamilton concept...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Hi, welcome to the boards.  Some of the posters here are correct: posts in the concepts forum should include an actual concept.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• -kj locked this topic

Archived