Then-to-Now III

CrookedThumb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off I would like state for the record that I would never like to see this color set used again, EVER! I dont know why, I'm just not a fan of Red, Blue, and Yellow used all together. When I put the color set together the first thing that came to mind was the Carnival. Anyways, my entry is done, so what do I care. ^_^

I tried to stay the fundamental striping and simplicity of the old Scouts. Yet tone it down and make not so bold, and give it some style all at the same time.

Anyways, Im rambling again so here it is . . . . .

KansasCityScoutsFinal3rdJersey95.png

Im still not as big a fan of the alternate as I am of the rest of the uniform set, but alternates arent required so . . . aaagghh what are ya gunna do! :D

Comments and Critisism, greatly appreciated!

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

I used the Riverman's template, modified the sleeves. I have another KC concept going on. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/alckmojo/Jerseys/...4_Guinnesse.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

No he did say that it would end today at 11:59 EST and it's now around 12:15 EST, so the competition is over.

In the past competitions I dont belive he ever had the voting thread up immediatly, but I'd be willing to bet it will be up sometime within the next 30-60 minutes. Just give him so time. :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Archived