Then-to-Now III

CrookedThumb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im done with mine, and im more than satisfied, but im not too sure if i wanna post it yet, cause i dont want anybody getting any ideas from mine, not to be hasty or mean or anything, but hey, its a challenge, a competition, gotta hold my own.

to post or not to post (yet)?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Photos of the KC Scout (overlooking downtown Kansas City) I took this past June.

I had never been to the statue, I took my daughter on a picnic there and we played in the park. Nice view and great statue. It won 1st place (gold star) in the San Francisco Fair in 1915 and was purchased by the city for roughly $12,000 and has been at it present location since, I believe 1918.

Kemper Arena is just to the left of the 1st Scout picture (it's out of site but near)

Scout Statue 1

Scout Statue 2

Scout Statue 3

Scout Statue 4-close up of Indian

Scout Statue 5 - right front

click and drag to URL window :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

OnWis---I like the use of the KC as the primary logo, but the colours & striping seem to fit the the Flames of Panthers better, or actually--if you make the red into orange the old Philadelphia/vancouver Blazers of the WHA---

So not a bad jersey--I just don't know if it fits the team---but I like how you used the KC--very nice...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

sorry man, but im not feeling it, way way to futuristic and the kc on the away, just doesnt go with anything. i hate to be mean, but the gray doesnt work on the home either. i'd rework it.

Archived