I need help!

G_reg leclair

I'm making a crossover jersey for the St.Luis Blues to a baseball jersey and I was wondering if the hat is one colour say purple, because that's the colour I made the hat, can the jersey still be white? And if it is, should the pants be white too? Any suggestions you have are apriciated.

I think the more important question is --

Why did you make the St. Louis Blues hat purple in your crossover? It's not even one of their colors.

I don't see any reason why the jersey can't be white and pleeease if the jerseys are white -- make the pants white too.

IUe6Hvh.png

purple is the inside colour of thier logo tool!

"Hi, I'm new here. I shall begin our relationship by insulting people..."

Dude, that's no way to win people over.

On a lighter note (blues, notes, HA!) baseball home unis are all-white, accept for sleeveless. You can go crazy with the alternates.

Oh, yeah... :welcome:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

hey that dark blue can pass as purple, i thought it was when they first started using them, and then I got a closer look. And it is in no way proper to call someone a tool! and if you decide to anyways, you should at least specify what type of tool you are refering to. but its still not cool man.

It really is blue but I'm sorry because I have a hard time telling dark blue from purple I guess you could call me colour blind

G_reg leclair

Actually, we all have slight differences in the way our eye pick up pigments, a dark blue to me might be purple (dark violet) to someone else.

Maybe PANTONE can shed better 'light' on this than me.

Also, not all monitors for computers are calibrated or they are mis-calibrated.

What ever the reason, we hope you'll find your stay here a good one - we've have a lot of great people here, you just gotta drop in several times a week.

WELCOME! :welcome:

KCSCOUT76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived